Chapter 1-Robbery

WADE an brave ex marine who had been sent off duty permanently because of severe injuries was seated in the office of his therapist.

He watched as her lips moved but wasn't really paying attention to the therapist he was having a vivid flashback from his time in the military and how he loved what he did until it was taken away from him due to injuries which forced him to lay down his suit.

Dr. Tomkin's his therapist realized that Wade wasn't paying attention to what she was saying as usual so she snapped her fingers at him until Wade came back to his senses and sighed.

Wade felt kinda bad because he felt he was been rude and needed to apologize but Dr. Tomkin's told him not to worry and asked him what was on his mind.
Sighing again Wade said "nothing Dr. Tomkin's not a damn thing".

Dr. Tomkins was worried about him because he wasn't opening up about his problems and challenges he was facing, this made it difficult for her to help him out but she tried her best and advised him to take if it easy and that life doesn't just end because he isn't who he was before.
After the session Wade went straight to The Drunken Clam a bar he often hanged out in because he had nothing to do but to drink away his pain.

After several shots he started to feel a bit tipsy so he decided to leave.

After leaving the bar he realised someone had been following from the bar into the ally,he stopped and said i don't want any trouble please what do you want?

The man said give me your wallet and pulled out a swiss army knife, Wade stood shocked and angry at the same time he said "i serve my country injure myself all for what so i will be robbed in an ally by the same people I've sacrificed my life for"?

No no no no! i will not give you my wallet there is no way I'm handing it over to you.

The armed man became furious and said "give me your wallet or else i will stab you where you stand now give it".

Wade was still reluctant to hand his wallet over for this the armed robber stabbed him and took Wades wallet and his watch which was a gift from his father before he passed.

Wade lied in the ally bleeding waiting to die just before he went unconscious he heard a lady shout OH MY GOD are you okay and rushed to him and pressed on the stabbed are and called for an ambulance which rushed Wade straight to the Emergency Room and straight into surgery.