Hunt on Kashyyyk: Burohanaa Village

Depuis le début

"What are we going to do when we find it master?" Nahzalem asked, curious.

"Deal with that when it is found, we will. Understand why it is attacking, we must." he explained to them, gesturing at Ura with his cane. Dume made a grumpy face.

"It's a giant monster from a scary forest! It's probably hunting for a Wookiee snack." he joked, poking an uneasy Gungi in the ribs. He growled angrily back at him. "You are too afraid!" Dume replied.

"Stop that, both of you." Shan chided. They quieted down immediately. "Now we do not have all the facts. This creature could be attacking for any number of reasons. We will decide what to do once it is found and we know what we are dealing with." she stated.

The group looked up as a massive Wookiee with tan and brown two toned fur walked up to greet them. He gave a loud roar and put a hairy fist to his chest. He had a belt and a metal chest plate on that wrapped around to his back in the shape of an X. Behind him, a second thinner, but just as tall Wookiee, approached them. He was all brown with a munition belt that hung from his left shoulder to his right hip. He gave a small roar as he stopped besides his companion.

"Good to see you, it is, General Tarfful and Commander Chewbacca." The Grandmaster said. Gungi made some excited Wookiee noises and hopped up and down at the legendary warriors. The thinner one, Chewbacca, gave an amused laugh.

"Would you accompany us to the hut of the council to discuss the situation?"  Tarfful asked in Shyriiwook. The Jedi nodded his head.

"Honored, I would be. Follow along Younglings." Yoda replied as they began slowly making their way to the council's chambers.

"There have been many sightings of the creature from here all the way Kachirho Beach. I have our historian, Chakhoro, researching what it could possibly be. She has ruled out many possible creatures so far." Tarfful explained. Behind them, Shan hushed the whispering children. Yoda thought for a moment.

"Going into the Shadowlands, our best move is. To discover what this creature may be, find it, we must." he replied. Chewbacca shook his great head.

"Going into the Shadowlands is forbidden and dangerous. We must get approval from the council before moving forward." Chewbacca roared.

"See the council, we will. Know more about the Shadowlands than I, they do. Know the best strategy, will they." The grandmaster stated as they approached the council chambers.

Above them, the sun was beginning to peak over the tips of the wroshyr trees. When they were close enough, a silver and black Wookiee opened the door to welcome them. Chewbacca, Tarfful, Yoda, Gungi, and Nahzalem passed through without a problem. However, both Shan and Dume were stopped.

"Your kind is not welcome here." The sentry told them. Dume brushed off the comment and tried to walk in anyway. The guard stepped in his way.

"I said, you are not welcome here." he repeated. "Come on Caleb. We'll go help Zak." Shan said, trying to tug him away.

"But that's not fair! I want to watch!" he replied grumpily. Sahrea sighed.

"Caleb, drop it. Come with me." She tugged him away from the door. As they got farther away, Dume's protests were drowned out by the noises of the forest.

Yoda inched his way up through the crowd of ill at ease Wookiees to the council table in the back of the room.

The room was packed. The walls were made of wood and there were antique lighting fixtures in the walls. A worn red carpet lined the floor. The council had provided a cushion and a tall chair for Yoda to sit on on the right side of the chamber. After all, the small Jedi only came up to their knees.