I Thought I Lost You

Evelyn's POV:

I wake up to a beautiful sunny day with few rays of sun peeping through the closed curtains. I wake up and remembered all the incidents of yesterday and realised I'm in our new house and I'll be starting school tomorrow.

After stretching a little bit I wake up fully and remove the curtains, I'm a morning person and I love the feeling of waking up early and having more time to be productive in a day.

I then open the windows for letting the fresh air in and this is the moment when I realise how unplanned these houses are. My windows opens the view of my next door neighbour's one of the rooms windows.
I then pray to god with all I have that no one lives there and hope that it comes true.

Trying to not let this ruin my day I quickly go and get freshened up and take a quick shower. I then get dressed up for the day in a casual fit, a white cropped top with black ripped skinny jeans with my hair up in a bun.

After I feel satisfied with my OOTD, I run to Ty's room and see him sound asleep.
"Ha ha ha" with an evil laugh I jumped on him, and started tickling him but to my dismay it didn't effect him at all and he didn't budge.

"Tylerrrrr" I shouted in his ears at the top of my lungs, still no reaction.

"Tylerrrrr Tylerrrrr" I shouted while I was jumping on him, and he didn't effing budge.

I narrowed my eyes at him and pulled the blanket down, no reaction.

Then out of annoyance I filled a bucket with cold water and poured it on his face and stared at him in shock when he still didn't move.

I tensed up scared not knowing why he isn't moving and started shaking him. I started crying not knowing what else to do, hugging him tight keeping my head on his chest.

~*~*~*~*~

I kept bawling my eyes out for about 10 minutes when I suddenly felt him shaking below me and then a hand hugged me tight.

I looked up and saw him laughing with a slight guilt in his eyes. I saw him all my anger, annoyance and every other feeling went away and got replaced by the love I have for him and as he sat up I hugged him tight crying.

"Tyyy d--don't do this to me ever, I thought I lost you. I couldn't imagine not having you by my side always. I was so worried." I said still crying due to the panic I felt.

He hugged me tight again and said "Evy I'm so sorry, I was awake the entire time since you entered my room, I knew you were in that mood in which you love to annoy me so I thought I would reciprocate the favour but then when you started crying I couldn't help but feel so guilty that I didn't know what to do and I knew exactly how you felt because I can't imagine a life in which I won't have my twin by my side."

"You could've just sat up and said that you were awake all this time when you saw me bawling my eyes out" I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"I could have but then I'd not have known how much you love me, right?" he said laughing and still scared for his life a bit knowing I'll beat the shit outta him soon.

"I'll get back to you someday, don't you worry Ty" I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"Evy beat me as much as you want but never do this to me, please I beg you" he said genuinely looking worried.

"I'll think about it but now go get freshen up, you stink" I said scrunching my nose up while laughing.

"I'm going and gimme a break, you were the one shouting at me also poured cold water on me I didn't do anything and still felt guilty" he said laughing but then realisation dawned on him and regretted saying it within a sec.

"Now shoo shoo, go get freshen up, I'm hungry so I'm going to have my breakfast" I said letting the incident go and went downstairs where my mom dad were having breakfast.

"Good Morning mom" I said kissing on her cheeks, "Good morning dad" I said doing the same.

"Good morning sweetheart" they said smiling as I joined them for breakfast and got a plate of my own.

I poured some orange juice in a glass and took a few pancakes on my plate and added maple syrup on it and savoured my breakfast.

We chatted for a while and my brother joined us after a while and had our breakfast as a family for the first time in our new house.

I looked at Ty remember yesterday nights incident and smiled at the fact that everything was alright and we were looking at the situation so wrong.

After our family breakfast we said our goodbyes and me and Tyler went shopping for our first day or school which I'm pretty excited about.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"I'm hungryyy, how long will it take? God woman it has been hours since we started shopping and I've been done for more than 2 hours" Tyler said whining.

"It has only been 10 minutes stop being melodramatic" I said narrow my eyes to look at a beautiful dress behind him.

I love being presentable and looking put together all the time and the only time I wear pj's is when I'm in bed sleeping or binging so I need clothes, a lot of them.

Don't get me wrong I don't like spending uselessly, I buy clothes which I know I'll get a lot of wear out of otherwise I find it pointless to buy.

I continue my hunt for the clothes that stand out and catch my eyes. And my brother kept whining so I planned on letting him go of his misery and finally got done with my shopping after 4 hours.

"Finally, it took you forever" he said sighing.

"Don't worry after eating we will go shoe shopping" I said laughing.

"I'll think about it but for now let's goo and eat" he lighted up like a little kid and I laughed at his childishness.

"Let's get Chick-fil-A today" I said excited, Tyler joined my excitement and we ordered the food and chatted about tomorrow and how we have changed so many schools, in between those chattings we got our food.

We devoured it like mad people and relaxed for a bit. Then we went shoe shopping. Yayyy

~*~*~*~*~*~

Finally it was about to be dark when we returned home tired with all the shopping we did.

From outside we noticed mom wasn't home as he car was missing but dad was and as we were about do enter we heard indistinct whispers from the living room, we tried to listen to what it was but couldn't.

The the door opened with us in an awkward position as we were trying to listen and saw Jennifer the lady from last night leaving our house and there was some tension between them.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey guys!!

I hope you liked this new chapter, I'm going slow with the characters so that you get to know their backstories and also the bond that they share.

I couldn't publish yesterday, so for the delay but I'm trying my best to keep up with the chapters.

Thank you so much for all your love and support.

Sorry for any mistakes I made.

See you guys soon with yet another chapter.