Chapter 35:Another journey?

Start from the beginning

"Urgh,F-rank..."(Shin)

"Maybe you should consider bringing up your rank,master."(Nex)

"But,to rank up we need to do countless quest,right?"(Shin)

Shin was thinking for a while.

"Wait,how about this.Lets just collect any herb or plant,and then we just kill any monster we encounter,then we can sell it and Walla!"(Shin)

"That can do too,but if the monster doesn't included in the quest,you still won't rank up."(Thomas)

"Whoahh!!What the hell!"(Shin)

"Woa,relax kid.Its just me.Still remembers me?"(Thomas)

A ruthless faced man with big,muscled body appeared behind him.It was Thomas.When Shin first register here,he duel with Thomas before gain his right to became an adventurer.

"Been a while,looks like you got taller."(Thomas)

"Hehe,I'm still growing,old man."(Shin)

"So,what are you doing?"(Thomas)

"Just finding a suitable quest."(Shin)

"With your strength,why don't just try D-rank quest?"(Thomas)

"Eh!?I can do that?"(Shin)

"Of course,but because you take on a quest above your current rank,the danger would of course be higher.So if the quest can't be completed,you need to pay the compensation.Also the guild will not be responsible for it.Since you accept the quest for your own."(Thomas)

"So it's like that..."(Shin)

"Well,considering your strength,even D-rank quest would be easy for you."(Thomas)

"Then,is there one that you recommend?"(Shin)

Thomas looking for a while at the notice board,before picking up a paper.

"How about this?"(Thomas)

Thomas shows the paper quest to him.

"Finding a magic crystal?"(Shin)

"It's a D-rank quest.The crystal is said to located inside a monster called Purple Tiger."(Thomas)

"What is that?"(Shin)

"Purple Tiger is a native monster lives in Forest of Doom,located in the east.Its a D-rank monster that can cast dark magic,so usually a priest is needed to hunt it.It magic crystal could fetch a high price due to it's condensed in magic power."(Thomas)

"Wow,look like a strong opponent."(Shin)

"You really will need a priest to cure any curse from Purple Tiger,you think you can do it?"(Thomas)

Shin smirked.

"I have something to test on.So I'm in need of a test subject.Maybe this tiger a perfect fit."(Shin)

"Well,suit yourself.Dont blow up the whole forest with your test."(Thomas)

"Alright!Mia-san!Can I take this quest!"

Shin ran to the counter to accept the quest.

---------------------

Shin was at the front gate of the Osura Town.He was finding a place where there isn't many people.

"I think this might be the best place.Time to test my newest product!!"(Shin)

He activate his wrist.

"Bring it!Nex!<Summon Invention><Jet Thruster>!"(Shin)

<Understood>(Nex)

A light shone behind him,and a large black looking backpack appeared behind him.No,it was attached to his back.Powered by wind magic,with custom quadra-type magic crystal as a core,it was his newest creation,<Jet Thruster>.Maybe it was more like <Magic Jet Thruster>.

Maybe it was more like <Magic Jet Thruster>

Right,even though it's called Thruster,it doesn't have wings

Right,even though it's called Thruster,it doesn't have wings.What,does everything that want to fly need to have wings?Nah,even a rocket doesn't need wings to fly to space.

That's right,all I need is thrust,so it doesn't need wings.Using thrust only I can gain more speed.The Thruster can  be rotated 360 degree to change it's direction.

"Alright,let's go!Magic core,startup!"(Shin)

"Starting the main thruster."(Nex)

The thruster make a roaring sound as it let out blue light.The surrounding tree was shaking due to the wind.It doesn't let out smoke,because this thruster is powered by wind magic,[Hurricane].With the quadra-type magic stone that he created,the output could be made higher than normal.

"Oh,I'm floating!"(Shin)

His feet finally leaves the ground.

"Next stop,Forest of Doom!"(Shin)

"Please concentrate,master.Or else we will fall."(Nex)

"Ah,right,right.Lets go."(Shin)

And so he dashes in the air,towards the east.