(Chapter 43)

Natalia's POV
"My Angel." Jackson's lips delicately connected with mine and deepened the kiss while walking me backward. Without breaking the adoring contact with one another, he lays me down onto the plush mattress.

"I'm going to make you scream my name, baby. I want you to know what that you are mine and only mine. No one else's," He murmured, his face still extremely close to mine.

Throughout the last couple of months, by now, Jackson has done me in all kinds of spots. His living room couch, his office work area, against the wall in my suite — when Elena wasn't there obviously, and on his kitchen counter. I'm definitely missing a lot more places. We still haven't gotten enough of each other.

Our kiss immediately escalated to somewhat more rough. There's so much haste in the middle of this moment that it makes me feel as though there's some sort of time limit.

Jackson without a doubt strings me closer to him by picking up my hips. As he secured me in a slight curve off the bed, he continued exploring my mouth with his tongue.

Finally releasing from my mouth, he latched onto the side of my neck.

"Oh Jackson," I moan softly.

"Say my name again." His voice is rough but calm as he trails down my neck with his wet kisses.

"Jackson," I moaned out once more.

"Again, baby," He requested.

"Jackson," I groaned out increasingly baffled this time. Sexually, at that. Jackson's hands slide up and down my sides, all the way down to my legs.

Slap!

Both of his hands gave my legs a firm slap as an indication of holding. I crossed my legs around his waist and used this favorable position to press his hips to me, wanting to feel the degree of his arousal. We both moaned, shutting our eyes at the new sudden contact with one another. His lips once again struck mine with a ground-breaking need, leaving me breathless.

As he pulled away from me, his beautiful eyes scanned from my face down before whipping the few bits of hair that had framed my face. "I can never get my fix for you. I could make love to you again and again and still never become tired of this. How could anyone get enough of you?"

My heart started beating faster with delight as I held his face. My hands slowly inched their way down to the collar of his shirt, gliding my palms against his rock hard chest. As I unbuttoned his shirt, I could feel his stare burning my face.

And every single time I see his toned chest and washboard abs, my mouth never failed to water with need.

He untucks my shirt carefully and his hands slide underneath my white shirt, up my baby bump, and around to my back where the clasp of my bra was located. He unfastened my bra without breaking a sweat. We gaze into one another's eyes as he rides my shirt over my body. Jackson's fingers then undid the little hook inside my leather shorts with such artistry. Each little pull wound up with me in just my blue lacy underwear.

He pulls down his very own pants and briefs just halfway, making his tremendous erection spring out. When I raised my eyebrows distinctly at him, he just smirked.

"I'm an impatient man, baby. I never wait to take what's mine. Besides, this is all yours to take, Angel." He signaled to himself.

A soothing laugh burst out and I shake my head. "I see that your ego is still bigger than your head."

"That might be true, Angel. However, my ego isn't as large as my love for you." He licks the side of my neck ever so slightly before squeezing one of my breasts in his grasp.

Furthermore, we're back to being rough, desperate, and passionate. The delightful vibe of him massaging my breast causes my breathing pace to go up. He removed my underwear yet not all the way as they balanced on my ankles. I looked down to observe that my red-heeled boots were still on too.

Although, Jack doesn't waste any more time and dove into me with force. My mouth opened at the sudden intrusion.

His hips circle slowly as he thrust in and out, making my clit feel each and every push. I curve my back as the erosion of him thrusting into me did so many numbers on my body. God damn! He really knew how to make a woman feel right. This feels so. Fucking. Good!

My hands flew up from by my head to my breasts as I touched myself in pleasure. Jack looked down at me to see my current actions and his eyes darkened even more as he sped up. "Oh god. Keep going, babe! Just like that," I moaned. There was so much pleasure that it was as if my eyesight was a goner. However, Jackson's hand covered my mouth gently.

He leans down and whispers into my ear, "As much as I want you to scream my name as I fuck you into oblivion, I gotta respect the ears of my paid workers."

His other hand slides over my bump, making another inundation of bliss race through me. As he made it to my chest, his thumb and index finger latched onto my nipple and pulls on it delicately. Each time Jackson tugs, I hurled out a stifled moan into his hand as he kept his thrusts at a deep and horrendously slow pace.

"Faster," I groaned once again into his hand. Jackson just grunts in ecstasy as he tucked his head into the side — practically back of my neck and goes slightly faster into me. My noisy moans were muffled greatly by his hand, my fingers swiping through his locks of sweatiness.

"Patience, amore," He panted against my skin, feeling his smirk against my me.

"I want you to go faster, Jackson. That wasn't a question," I groan out frustratedly as his thrusting speed intentionally grounded to a stop. He trails kisses down my neck and across my collar bone all the while peeking at me in a way that teased me.

My hands squeezed the hairs at the back of his neck. As I grind on him, he moans loudly. I've never felt so aroused as I'm hormonal, and this is the time he chooses to mess with me.

The roughness of his hands was almost as dangerous as the look in his eyes. He had glanced down at me in the form of determination and hunger.

Jack moves his hips back, making me squirm a bit. Then, he slammed back into me as the two of us moaned simultaneously. He didn't stop there by any means. Truth be told, Jack had done the same thing again and again. An ideal g-spot hitting action that caused me to go over the edge. "Oh—yes! Yes, yes, yes," I moaned just before he crushed his lips onto to mine.

"Come for me, Angel."

And with one last thrust, the whole ball of pleasure suddenly hits me with full force. Jack started feathering kisses all over my chest as I released.

Three more thrusts and the stiffening of his cock could be felt inside me. Jack closed his eyes and gripped my hips firmly as he let go inside of me.

As we both panted from the outcome of our pleasure, Jack stared down at me with strong emotion in his eyes.

"I love you." I brought down his head and kissed his jaw.

"Ti voglio bene anche io, Angel," He whispered.