Ya Don't Need To Tell Me Twice! (Chapter 39)

Yep, an eighteen page smut scene. Enjoy to all the naughty little readers out there💦💦

Natalia's POV
We got out and he locked the doors. Turning towards me with the most heated, lustful expression ever. "Come on, Angel. I'm not waiting a whole hour to love you," He declares, grabbing my hand tenderly.

Ya don't need to tell me twice!

In the elevator...

"Wait until we get to the room. I can't wait to get you on that bed, Angel. Tonight, I'm going to show you exactly how much stamina I have," He said and tugged me extremely close to his body, latching onto my waist as if he was going to lose me.

"I'm so thankful that you're my girl cause I get to love you in every way possible however I want and whenever I want without worrying." With me blushing, both of us immediately create a kiss of hunger with a blast of passion.

Tugging on my bottom lip, I granted him full access. His dominating-like tongue tasted the roof of my mouth. The soft flesh that formed my lips were beginning to feel greatly numb, knowing my lips were for sure swollen by now as I held tightly onto his neck.

His hands immovably yet delicately stroked all aspects of my body hastily, and I groaned as we kept bewitching each other with need like the need to breathe oxygen. One of his hands slid up my back seductively before it gripped onto my now out of place ponytail, keeping my head in a locked position.

Ding!

We finally pulled away from each other before Jackson quickly picked me up, and my legs wrap around him on instinct. "Jackson," I moaned out as I felt his gut-clenching erection pulsing against my core. You can bet that my arousal soared through the roof as the only thoughts going through my mind were sex, sex... and hot, mind blowing sex.

Jackson kissed me every so often against the walls of the hallway before getting to our room. He dithered a little, his shrewd blue eyes on me. With one hand around my waist , he asked, "This is the last time I'm asking you, Angel. You're sure, right? Cause I'd rather not be screwed over thanks to blue balls for the rest of the night."

I brought myself closer to his face, the manly scent filling my nose.

"When have I not been sure, mijn geliefde (my love)?" The delightful words escaped my lips without holding back. Jackson's eyes lit up with the consolation he needed as I leaned up a little to interface our swollen lips once more.

"Jesus, Natalia. You drive me crazy..."

Jackson kissed me again while opening the door to the room. The door was shut by his foot while we both threw our jackets somewhere in the room, not bothering where they landed.

"Oh baby, I'm gonna make such sweet love to you and let all the people in this hotel know who belongs to Jackson Araceli," He growled underneath his breath, making my pool of lubrication down there bigger.

In such an extraordinary rush made by the serious want floating between us, I felt my back pressed against the cool sheets of the huge sized bed. Jackson pulled both of my legs so that my legs were hanging off the edge of the bed. He continued to uncontrollably kiss the damnation out of me, the sentiment of his fingers groping the sides of my body erotically.