Ready for Phase Two, Angel? (Chapter 25)

"Ready for phase two, Angel?"

I giggle once again before pulling the collar on his suit roughly so that his face was centimeters from mine. "Hell yeah I am. Do your worst to me, Eros Araceli," I whispered.

"Shit," He hissed before yanking my body off the couch and leading me towards something else in the office. My vision was very blurred and the room was spinning awfully. Both of our stumbling bodies were struggling to walk, but that didn't stop us from feeling any less horny than we did now. It was clear as day by the way Jackson's little or should I say, huge junior was aching to come out of his pants.

Laughing and shaking my head at my thoughts, I asked, "Where a-are we g-going?" I hiccuped. He didn't give out a response but soon didn't need one when a weird brownish looking rectangular
blob came into my view.

"No way! Are we going to fuck on your office desk?" I trailed off, drool coming out of the corner of my mouth.

"On my desk... now." He snaps, pointing to it weakly.

"Eager are we, Mr. Walker?" I asked, getting all giggly again. Nonetheless, I obeyed and sat onto the desk while holding onto his muscular arms for support.

"Mio amore, you have no idea how much I imagined this while working. With you on my desk while I fuck the hell out of your pussy, showing how much I love you," He sexily growls into my ear while his thumb traveled into my jeans, tugging on the lace fabric of my underwear. I chuckled, my eyes slowly opening and closing as the room still spun.

"What are you waiting for, you goofball. Now's your chance," I responded, slightly tugging at the belt that wrapped around his waist.

"It would be my pleasure, mio amore," He slurs with a smirk while his hand teasingly slid down into my pants, his fingers grazing my womanhood with the lace still separating his fingers from my wetness. I let out a small gasp, making Jackson groan.

"So... wet, and so beautiful." His two fingers yanked my lace underwear to the side and slid in easily. My eager moan came out as soon has he went in and as he continues to thrust his fingers faster inside me, I felt my self become more lubricated than ever. Jackson then decides to slip one more finger in, leaving me panting hard.

"Come on baby. Come onto my fingers, so I can taste your beautiful sweetness, my love," He softly said.

"J-Jackson," I moaned out, my legs beginning to feel numb and toes curling so hard that they start to cramp.

"Yes baby," He says before pulling me into a passionate kiss while he still pumped inside me. A few second, and my body was shaking in pleasure as he pulled out. Jackson bought his three fingers up to his mouth and licked them erotically. My pool of wetness seemed to have increased if that was possible at all.

I take this chance to touch his bulge, but Jackson caught my hands before it happened. "Nah ah, mio amore. I want my first release of tonight to be from being inside you," He says, making me giggle once again.

"Damn it Natalia," He groaned when I began to strip slowly in front of him. I sat back on the desk while he was already somehow naked and in front of me. He grabbed my hips and roughly pulled me so I was at the edge of the desk.

"Jackson, I-I love yo-Ah!" He has already shoved his humongous member into me and didn't bother on going slow at first. Jackson was already pumping inside me at an inhuman speed.

"God, mio amore! Ti senti così bene," He slurred again. My legs draped over his shoulders while I intertwined my hands behind his neck. "Fuck! I love y-you so much, mio amore. Continuerò ad amarti per tutto il tempo che vivo." I couldn't process the Italian words coming out of his mouth mostly because his continuous pounding made my moans become louder.

My body was jerking back as the sound of our skin slapped together, making me release the hold on his neck to lay flatly on my back on the desk. His hands gently caressed my breasts as his speed was still going as fast as ever and my hands managed grip the other edge of the desk above me. Our moans and groans were sounding the room.

Jackson leaned his head down and kissed me hard and passionately while keeping his pace. "You're so big, Eros. And it feels so good," I moaned out, feeling the high ecstasy.

He moaned a little louder as my hips met his fast thrusts inside me. The room spun even more as Jackson was leading me closer and closer to my end.

"I-I'm gonna come, mio amore," He murmured, letting his head tilt back as he kept up his speed.

I let out a final moan as I finally came, my fingers curling on the desk. His thrusts became slower and deeper, making me moan a little. Jackson's head went back again as his hands softly kneaded my thighs.

I giggled, looking at the ceiling. Soon enough, I felt lots of warm liquid fill up inside me while he let out a long and low groan.

But was the night finished? No.

Jackson lifted me up and brought me back to the black, leather couch in the corner before his mouth made contact with mine once again.