Chapter 1 - Searching

Axel and Xion were both gone. Disappeared out of the boys life. He couldn't let them get in the way of his focus on the Organization. Yes, he loved them or...at least he thought he did, but he had a more important duty ahead of him. Sieging Kingdom Hearts and bringing all light to it's knees. A day later Xemnas had called upon Roxas for an important mission, "Roxas, we've found possible whereabouts of Sora and his friends. We need you to go and investigate. If they are there, engage them in battle." Xemnas kept his back to the blonde.
Roxas was still confused, "Why is this Sora such a pain? He isn't even a keyblade master, I dont...think he is anyways." He placed his hand under his chin and tapped it lightly.
Xemnas shook his head, "you will never be a true member of the Organization if you continue to ask stupid questions like that. Get going XIII."
Roxas nodded and walked out of the room of Xemnas. He shook his head as he opened up his own portal and took it to the whereabouts of Sora. Since, Roxas remained loyal to the Organization they gave him more power over special abilities. The boy kept his hood pulled over his head. He didn't want to give away who he was. The world he'd arrived at was Traverse Town. He searched the town from top to bottom and came up with nothing, the boy sighed and eventually gave up. Roxas opened a portal to leave, but just before he stepped through he heard a voice from behind him speak up.
"Reveal yourself," the voice spoke out aggressively.
Roxas turned around to see another boy that had something wrapped around his own eyes, and was wearing an Organization coat. Immediately, he found him as an enemy. Roxas summoned his blades. "Are you Sora?" He growled.
The boy was taken aback with this. He hadn't heard that name in a long time. Not since he split away from Mickey. "No of course not! I'm looking for him..." Riku let out a long sigh.
Roxas smirked, "then what is your name!?"
Riku ignored the question, as he saw Roxas as a threat. "My name doesn't matter, what matters is that you won't leave here alive!" And with that the pair engaged in a long battle. The keyblades clashed together with every swing of their arms. Roxas slashes at Riku quickly but Riku was able to effectively block the strikes. "Give into the darkness in your heart!" Roxas growled as he finally broke through the others defenses and began to strike his chest sending him into the wall.
Riku smashed into the wall. He attempted to get up but couldn't find the strength in himself. He refused to release the darkness inside his heart, but the light inside had given up on this fight. Roxas laughed at the weakness radiating from Riku. "You are supposed to be looking for this...this Sora!? Pathetic." He aimed his keyblade at Riku. He was prepared to take the life from Riku, but he sighed. "Don't cross my path again." Darkness was radiating from Roxas. He fell further and further into the dark hole he'd created for himself. Axel and Xion were the only ones that could have brought him to the light, and yet they are gone. Both. Gone. Roxas left the scene and went in search of Sora, he now knew that there were more people looking for the boy, and he needed to be first. He had to be.