Chapter Eighteen ~ Harry

I quietly stood up from my seat between Hermione and Ron after I reassured them that I would see them later. The anticipation in my stomach crawled up into my throat as I walked towards the exit of the Great Hall, joining Percy near the double doors.
Keeping my eyes focused on the slim silhouette before me, I followed the Slytherin down several winding corridors before he slipped into a random room. I stood for a few moments and took a deep breathe before entering the room, only to notice that it seemed unused due to a lack of objects.
This observation was falsified mere moments later however, when I watched the figure wave his hand and materialize three comfy chairs facing each other in the middle of the room. The Asgardian Prince regally sat down and motioned for Percy and I to sit. A weak smile came to my lips as I sunk into the plushy cushions.
"Hello brothers mine." My smile grew stronger at my oldest triplet's greeting, warmth suffusing my heart.
"Hey Loki, long time no see." A chuckle came from the Asgardian Prince as he relaxed his body, closing his eyes.
"Yes, quite. I am glad to finally be reunited with you both though. My long-lost little brothers."
"Then let's reunite the right way!" Percy lunged our of his chair with a cackle and, mere moments later, I caught the message, following Percy into a dog pile on top of Loki. The plushy chair Loki was on tipped over with the force of our attack and the Prince landed with an 'oof' as all the wind was knocked out of him from our weight. Percy and I laughed with Loki joining in with his chuckles.

-

Sitting on a conjured sofa after all the other chairs had been banished by Percy, I was squished between both my older brothers. Loki seemed a bit stiff, but Percy was having none of his cold attitude. "Come on Lokes, loosen up a bit. You don't want to scare off lil Har-har before he even gets to know you, do ya?"
I giggled as Loki turned his green gaze towards mine, a slightly horrified look in his eyes. "It's all good Loki, just be yourself."
The Prince relaxed as he turned his head away from us and stuck up his nose, scoffing at our comments. "I don't know what you're talking about."
Percy chuckled and leaned over to sock Loki in the arm. The eldest clutched his arm and glared at Percy with a small smirk on his lips. Moments later, Percy yelped as a bucket of ice-cold water was dumped over his head, drenching him thoroughly. Loki and I snickered at the demigod's shocked look, as he resembled a wet cat, but he quickly whisked the water away and simply pouted at us.
"Speaking of 'loosening up', I think you may be a bit too loose, brother dearest. What was that in the hall that I heard? Two-time Savior of Olympus? Survivor of Tartarus?"
I turned to look at my crazy bother too, as I was also curious about his many titles. He hadn't said anything to me about them before, and they all sounded really dangerous. Well, except for 'Supreme Lord of the Bathroom'.
A sheepish look covered Percy's face as he chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his neck. "They were... Well, you know how I'm a demigod right?"
"Yes, of course. I am one as well." Percy winced at Loki's unimpressed look, but nodded anyway. I looked at both my brothers in wonder.
"Here on Earth, the Greek gods have been causing a lot of trouble, and they don't bother fixing them themselves. When I was claimed by my- my 'father', Poseidon, the Greek demigods fell into a war with Kronos- my grandpa technically- as some of the demigods turner traitor. They wanted to take revenge on the gods for turning their backs on their children and just leaving them to clean up their messes. Basically, I was one of the only demigods powerful enough to lead the movement and went on quests to defeat Kronos and restore peace. After that, a lot of stuff went down and another war started. It seemed like I couldn't catch a break. Luckily, most of the demigods are back to being at peace now. We ended the war about two weeks ago now." I gasped in shock, leaning on Percy in comfort as he smile weakly.
"It's okay little brother, you won't have to fight any more wars here. Now that I'm here, any enemies will simply have to bow down to my superior power and elegance." I smiled warmly at Loki as Percy shudderingly chuckled.
I looked up to see his eyes had gone a little glassy. "Th-thanks Loki."
The eldest triplet sighed in resignation and stood up to walk around to Percy's other side. Sitting down in a space way too small for his tall frame, Loki pushed us over to sit on Percy's other side, wrapping a long arm around both our shoulders. "So long as I'm here, I'll do my best to keep both of you out of trouble. After all, it's not befit of a prince to have unruly siblings."
"Why you." Percy smirked as he shoved Loki lightly, reaching up with quick hands to muss up Loki's long locks. I laughed with Percy as Loki attempted, in vain, to fix his hair.
"You know that won't work. You've got Potter hair, just like me. Finally, someone else who knows the struggle." Loki huffed as he settled back into the couch, turning to look at my hair with a frown.
"You don't even try though."
I laughed. It was true. "I don't. I don't see the point."
Percy laughed as he shifted to face Loki with an arm around my shoulder. "Yeah, but why should we? If we looked any better, girls would faint as soon as they saw us."
I snickered as Loki rolled his eyes.