Abandon Me Please...

Staring at herself in the mirror, it wasn't hard for a bystander to put together that Emi had either gained a lot of weight or pregnant. Now at six months pregnant, it all felt like her time with her little one was going too fast. With everything that had happened in the last six months, it was hard for Emi to process that Shouta and her were now dating, especially after her incredibly bizarre proposal, while being pregnant. Of course, it hadn't been her plan to get pregnant, but with her getting defiled and not remembering much, there wasn't a lot she could do about her situation. Now that Emi and Shouta had been dating for two months, they saw a lot more of each other than before, even though they had agreed on seeing each other regularly to make sure Emi was doing well mentally, and physically.

Because her parents hadn't shown much support, Emi went to her coworkers and friends for support. She knew nothing about making sure she got the proper nutrition, so she went into the clinic and classes on how to have a successful pregnancy. With a lot of people waiting until their thirties to have kids in Japan, it was quite strange to have a woman in her twenties going to these classes. However, Emi persevered through it all. Emi got dirty looks a lot of the time since she was a single mom, but she told herself if they knew what had happened to her they would perhaps have more respect for her except the ones who thought she should have gotten an abortion. Making it her goal to ensure that the baby was going to be healthy with her life choices, she was sure that someone would heavily consider adopting her baby.

Pressing her lips together, Emi found it challenging to focus on the movie, Shouta and her were watching. Contemplating whether or not she should take his attention off of the film, she stared into the corner of the theater daydreaming. With it being chilly within the movie theater, Emi cuddled up next to Shouta. "It's freezing in here. I wanted to watch a movie, but now I'm regretting that decision. The smell of the popcorn is making me sick from everyone else having it, and too loud in here for me to process my thoughts." Assuming that he was probably annoyed with her, her lip trembled as attempted to hold in her tears.

Grasping her chin, Shouta turned her head to face him. Discovering she had tears in her eyes, he got up and grabbed her hand. "Come on, let's go." Not being able to deal with seeing her so distraught, he led her out of the theater.

Feeling guilty about being the reason that they left, Emi apologized, "Shouta, we don't have to leave. You paid for us, so shouldn't we make the most out of it?" Tugging on his arm to stop him from leaving, she instead got pulled into his arms.

Whispering into her ear from behind, he indicated, "Emi, stop making a scene. It's embarrassing. I don't care if I paid for it or not, I would rather have you enjoying yourself than force you to do something I know you're not enjoying."

Recognizing that Shouta was right, she followed him out of the theater. They got a few strange looks from the employees as they walked out, but it bothered Emi more than it did Shouta. Exiting the building, the two of them grabbed a taxi back to Shouta's place. With Shouta pulling towards him, she turned her head, acknowledging him. "Shouta, I'm sorry for being so hard to please. It feels like anything we do turns me off now."

Empathetic, Shouta cuddled Emi close to her, assuring her, "Emi, don't worry about it. You're perfectly fine. Don't worry about me; I want you to be happy." Turning her face to make eye contact with her, he confided in her, "Emi, I need you to know that I love you no matter what your body does to you. It's all apart of your pregnancy, but we only have to wait three more months for that."

Moving her eyes to the side, Emi struggled to find any words. It felt like she was a consistent problem for everyone, no matter who it was, but especially her Shouta. Looking back at him, she asked him. "How the hell have you not had enough of me, though? I've had enough of myself already and yet; you tell me that you love me? STOP LYING!" Noticing they had stopped, Emi got out of the taxi to run away from the situation.