Continuing to discuss Emi's new cases, the two talked for an hour longer. Finishing their meeting, Emi gave Furuta a proper farewell before heading back home. Instead of returning home immediately, Emi wandered around town to window shop. Being in downtown Tokyo, she took her time as she went in and out of shops to look for something that appealed to her. She spent a few hours searching for an item that spoke to her until she finally found a pet store. Why was it that Shota didn't have a cat in his apartment? Were they not allowed? Did Hizashi not like cats? Entering the shop, she made her way through the store until she found where the cats were kept. Turning around the corner of an aisle, she heard soft meows close by. "Where are you guys?" She whispered under her breath. Determined to find the cats, she persisted in her search. As she walked two aisles in, she found what she was looking for. There were so many different types of cats from small kittens to older adults. Varying in color, she began the search for the perfect cat for Shouta.

"Can I help you ma'am" Called a worker walking over to her.

"Yes, I would like to get a cat." Answered Emi as she scanned each cage for the right cat.

"Alright. Which one would like to buy?" The worker asked.

Pointing to the cage, Emi specified for him. "I would like this one." It was a greyish white cat with dark grey stripes going up and down it's back. The little guy was hiding in the corner of the cage afraid to approach anyone.

"Okay, sounds great. Just so that you know this one has been quite shy ever since he has been here. So, if you're looking for a more energetic cat, I would pick another one." The worker noted as he unlocked the cage.

"No, I'll stick with this one. He looks perfect." Emi noted.

"Well, he was brought in as a kitten by the owner, and they said they didn't want him anymore. If I remember right, he wasn't the only cat in that household, and there was a dog too."

Studying the kitten, Emi was sure he was about six months old. "Okay. Sounds good. He'll be in good hands." She smiled as he took out the cat out of the cage.

Taking the cat to the counter, the worker put the cat in a small box with holes on each side. "Alright. Well, he has had all his shots that he needs, but if you want him declawed or neutered, you'll have to go to a vet for that."

"Hmm, I think I'll pass on that for now. Thank you for letting me know about that though." Emi wasn't a big fan of the box, but it was what it was. Paying for her purchase, Emi finally made her way home. Upon arriving at her house, she found two men standing at her door. "Hey, no soliciting!" She yelled across the hall.

Turning around, Shouta gave a disgusted glare while Hizashi looked back and forth between the two confused about what was happening.

"What the hell, Emi..." Muttered Shouta as he stood there with his hands in his pockets.

"Honestly, I'll call the cops because it must be illegal to look that good," Emi responded with a twisted smile.

Palming his face, Shouta groaned. "Seriously Emi? Can't we stop with the jokes please?"

"Ummm, should I leave you two love birds alone?" Questioned Hizashi as he backed away with his hand held in the air at his chest.

Pursing her lips, Emi thought for a short second on how to reply. "All I wanted to ask is if you were a cat, Eraser because I'm feline a connection between us."

Pushing his hair back, Shouta realized that he could never convince Emi to stop with her horrible puns. "Fine, just let us in."

"So demanding, is this how you are in bed too?" Emi teased with a quick wink.