🎀 KINKS 🎀

PETER: Loves caring for Arienne and dominating her. Loves spooning and her being on top, helping her thrusts while he whispers dirty praises in her ear. Dirty talk and praise.

TONY: daddy kink. Loves to spank Arienne when she's a brat and dominate. Doggy style. On counter tops, in the shower, against the wall. Nicknames and quickies.

BUCKY: Cumplay/Creampies and breeding. Loves watching his load of cum leak down her twitching entrance. The idea of impregnating her. In his lap, with her legs being held up. Claiming marks. Sweet aftercare and nicknames.

STEVE: Switch. Total sub when in the mood but total dominate when feeling like it, two extremes. Loves begging for her tight pussy. Size difference and belly bulges. Loves eating her out. Orgasm denial and overload. 69's.

THOR: Size difference. Primal love making but with eye contact. Loves to watch Arienne writhe. PET PLAY. Loves watching her with cute cat ears and a tail sucking his cock.

LOKI: wants it whenever he feels like it. It doesn't matter if one of her soulmates is in the room, he WILL initiate sex. Biting and marking. Restraining Arienne and kissing the marks afterwords. Collars and degradation.

NATASHA: Domination and mommy kink. Loves to fuck Arienne with her on her stomach and from behind with a strap on. Orgasm overload. So many orgasms that she starts to sob and twitch from too much pleasure and hiccup. Sweet kisses and caresses afterwards.

CLINT: Knee high socks and pigtails. Slow and passionate. Loves hearing Arienne whimper, squeal and shake. Likes making her squirt and love making for HOURS. He will spoil. Orgasm overload And denial.

PIETRO: Uses his speed to an advantage. Eating her out and spanking. Foreheads touching and loud open-mouthed moans. Morning sex, middle of the night sex. Will wake her up for it and go at it while she's half asleep. Spooning and pounding her. Calls him Sir. Blowjobs galore.

WANDA: Scissoring. Breathplay with Pet play. Loves watching Arienne crawl towards her and beg. Squirting while gasping for breath. Hand holding while using a double sided dildo.

BRUCE: giving and receiving oral. Soft Daddy. Tons of praise and aftercare. Creampies. Spraying his load over her chest and face. Watching her swallow it too. Caressing her hair while he softly facefucks her. TONS of kisses and cuddling. Spoils Arienne.

VISION: Switch. At first is curious and let's her lead. Gets really aggressive and primal since all his information collected is from mating. Breeding kink, loves primal sex. Experimental. Very curious. if he wants sex, he will come up behind her even when's someone's in the room, he doesn't care.

Hey guys! not a chapter but I thought this was a little bonus!⭐️

I use this to help when writing smuts for each of the characters with Arienne.

Who should go next? bc I'm thinking Bucky!❄️

I want to introduce a new soulmate and I was thinking about a dominant one in the kitchen!