GLITTER STARS (1)

{🕸SMUT AHEAD🕸}

.

EDITED
JULY 5, 2019
WORDS: 1320

She had waited all day to see her soulmate again. Even though it had only been a few hours (a school day for him), it felt like eternity for her.

She waited at the steps of his high school, pastel pink hair in its signature space buns, biting at her fingernails. Her small form was clad in a baby pink skater skirt, the end of it brushing her ivory thighs. Pretty pink flats with bows on them and sheer thigh high white socks. A frilly white blouse on her torso.

She was a sight.

Glitter stars stuck onto her cheekbones and pink eyes stunning.

She was the complete opposite of the high school boy who filtered out of the building along with his classmates.

He had cropped, slightly curled brown hair and brown eyes. A dashing smile to go along with it.

His name was Peter Parker, and he was one of the girls twelve soulmates.

He was also Spider Man.

The girl, Arienne, was different from the rest since the day she way born. Gifted with the ability to shift into any animal, her albinism the cherry on top.

Out of all her mates, Peter was the first and only one she had ever met.

He was looking for her, eyes scanning over the crowd and spotting her easily with her flashing and unique hair colour. A smile was placed on his as he approached her but is soon a frown when he sees a group of boys surrounding her.

Flash.

He was Peters worst enemy.

The tough kid in high school who always bullied him. But Peter would rather have Flash push him around then have him say things to Arienne like he was now.

They were looking at her like a piece of meat.

It was Arienne's childlike innocence that drew people in, even though she was only eighteen, a full year older than Peter. He was considered the adult in the relationship, and he liked it that way.

"Hey, leave her alone Flash!"

Smiling and showing off her sparkling silver braces, Arienne jumped up from her spot and griped Peter into a hug. Her tiny height making her reach the seventeen year olds shoulders. Peter happily returned it and places a gentle kiss on her forehead, turning back to the group of boys.

"She's your soulmate Parker?!"

Asked one of the boys with a raised eyebrow, looking up the girls skirt as she stood on her tippy toes to grasp Peter better.

Peter scowls at the bully and pulls himself out of the hug, Arienne now tucked safely into his side.

"You got a problem with that mister?"

The girls childlike voice rings out and Flash smirks at her.

"Naw, not a problem sweet cheeks. But if your ever looking for a real man you know where to find me."

He throws a wink at her while biting his lip flirtatiously. Peter growls from beside her and she smiles at Flash. Skipping over to him and leaning into his ear.