~2~

I was sitting outside of Salvatore mansion playing with my nails while Blake and mason talked to Stefan. Stefan and then were good friends in the 40's so I guess this is kinda like a reunion.
"What made her that way?" Stefan asked looking outside at the girl who was staring off into the distance
"Since I we left our home six hundred years ago, she carries more anger and pain than a thousand armies could ever bear. She was betrayed, deceived, hurt. Believe me when I say she has already crossed hell. And the only time I saw peace in her eyes was when she looked at klaus. We are the only people keeping her alive." Niklaus was the reason I was this way and I couldn't help but listen in to their convocation. If hey want to blame someone blame anyone but me.
"But she was fighting him earlier...he didn't know who she was-"
"He didn't recognise her. She had changed a lot you'd be surprised how innocent she used to be" I rolled my eyes and I heard them coming outside. I got up before they got outside.
"Ugh I'm stefan salvatore"
"I know. We've met, you just don't remember"
"Oh" he looks confused
"I was a good friend of Katherine" I told him and he nods.
"Well we are going to go, I'm pretty thirsty aren't you guys"
"Starving" I groaned and the three ran away from the mansion. I heard a heartbeat from afar and I ran towards where I heard the sound from.
"Who are you?" The girl immediately says when I come up to her.
"That doesn't matter" I say and the veins come from under my eyes. She screams but I let it happen. It's boring if she just stays silent. The metallic taste fills my mouth and it is wonderful. Well for me not for the girl since now she's dead. I dropped her body to the floor
"Well it was nice meeting you" I said to the body and then walked away
———————————————"
klaus?" I call out for him in the house I was in yesterday.
"Niklaus?" I say his full name in hope that he'd hear.
He appears out of a random door and started walking towards me
"Oh, you're still alive"
"Don't sound so disappointed, I may think you don't like me Niklaus" I taunted.
"I'm not here to fight I just need to know something" he backs away a bit but not much.
"You really don't remember me?" I ask him. I didn't care but I needed closure from him making me this way.
"No" he looked confused and I didn't know what the hell to do"
"We were in love. You cheated on me and broke my heart. Ring a bell?" His face then softens and a look of realisation hit him.
"Selena?" He whispered
"Forget it. I shouldn't of come"
"No don't leave!" He begs. I roll my eyes and turn around
"So you're still have anger issues?" I laughed
"I'm trying to have a serious convocation with you!"
"And I'm trying to subtly avoid it" i say and then start walking out. He thinks I still like him. Wow that was great.
"Went well?" Blake asked once I exited then house empty handed
"Would say so, he's still completely head over heels for me. Perfect for our plan"