Chapter 20

After everything that happened it actually felt like a party. Chase didn't bother us anymore and I was just sitting near the lake with Allison and Jazzy. Jason was with Liam somewhere, and Grayson was swimming in the lake with Ethan and some other people just messing around.

"When are you leaving for New York" I looked at Allison

She sighed "tomorrow, sadly"

"I wish you could stay longer, i felt like we have gotten closer the last few days" jazzy said

"Yea, I will try to convince my parents to let me stay here. But I doubt they would. I am so greatfull to meet you guys" Alison smiled

"Awh group hug"I yelled and we all did a group hug

"Ok enough with this, LETS GO PARTY" Alison ran to the lake and did a cannonball. Jazzy followed after her splashing water at me.

"Come on Kaitlynn, get in" she yelled.

I took of my shorts leaving me in my swimwear. I closed my eyes and ran to the lake feeling the water hit me. I went back into the surface and gave them a high five.

I felt some strong arms pull me up.

"Grayson" I laughed, he brought me behind him and I was clinging onto his back. He gave me a piggy back ride in the water. His strong hands holding the bottom of my thigh so he wouldn't drop me. I buried my head on the back of his neck, shivering from how cold the water is.

"Are you cold" I nodded my head and got me out the water.

"Let's go inside and get a drink" he got out from the water and I couldn't help but stare. His abs were rock hard, beads of water was falling down it. I never realized how fit he is, he looks like a model.

Grayson caught me staring and smirked "my eyes are up here"

"Shut up" I quickly turned around hiding the fact that I was red. I made my way to the house and he followed me. There was so many people dancing and drinking around. Grayson had to hold my hand so he wouldn't lose me. We found a door leading downstairs and we decided to check it out.

There wasn't that many people down there. But people were making out, there was a group in the corner huddle in a circle. I saw Allison there and she waved at me.

"Kaitlynn over here" she wanted me to come over. Grayson and I went over to the group.

"We are playing truth or dare. Wanna join" she said

"Sure" Grayson shrugged and sat down in the circle. If I was being honest I didn't want to play but I didn't want to look like I was scared, so I sat down.

There was three other guys and two girls besides Allison. They told me their names Sara, Lana, Jake, Asher, and Noah.

"Ok truth or dare" Sara asked Noah

"Dare"

"I dare you to strip into your boxers and put ice in it" she smirked

He striped and put ice inside his boxers. He looked like he was in pain because he had to leave it there until it melted.

When the dare was finished Jake looked at me. "Truth or dare"

I wanted to start of easy so I chose truth.

"Boring" Lana said

"Are you a virgin" he said, leaning in wanting to know the answer.

My cheeks heat up, being kind of embarrassed of the question. "Yes" I looked down

Asher gasped "with a body like that I could have sworn you wasn't"

Grayson glared at him and he stopped talking.

"Ok ok, Grayson truth or dare" Allison said

"Dare"

"I dare you to play 7 minutes of heaven with Kaitlynn. In the closet right there" she looked at me and winked

"Ok" Grayson got up and extended his hand for me to take.

We got up and went inside the closet. It was really dark inside and it was a tight space. My body was pushed against Grayson's. There was so many things inside this closet and so little room. There was a really big box behind me and I almost tripped on it. I felt his hands grip my waist to keep me from falling. My hand was on his chest holding him for support. It was then I noticed that he was breathing heavily.

"Grayson? Are you ok" I looked up

"Yea I'm just claustrophobic" 

"Hey just breath, we don't have to do this stupid dare. We can get out" I tried to move but his grip on my waist was only tighter, keeping me in place

"No, I like being with you. I'll be fine" he likes being with me. I was smiling ear to ear, thank goodness he couldn't see me.

"Hey Kaitlynn?"

"Yea" I looked up

"Have you ever liked someone but you cant tell them because your scared they won't feel the same way" he asked

That's a random question "Yea actually I have, why are you asking me this?"

"Because there's this girl I've liked for a while now. I cant stop thinking about her, she's so beautiful and innocent. I have deep feelings for her but we never really had a good past. I want to tell her how I feel so bad but I'm scared she won't feel the same way. What should I do?"

When he said that it felt like my heart broke into a million pieces. He likes someone else, someone who isn't me. Whoever this girl is, she's lucky. I held back tears and and look back at him. Maybe this is good, that we cant be together. This will give me a chance to get over him and move on.

"I think you should tell this girl how you feel. If she cant see what an amazing guy you are then she's blind. Any girl will be lucky to have a guy like you and I think you should go for it. If not then she's probably not the right person for you" I said honestly

"Thank you" he pulled me into a hug. This hug was long and warm. He buried his head into my neck and whisper something

"Kaitlynn that girl is-"

Before he could finish the closet door swung open and Alison popped up. "TIMES UP"

We quickly let go of the hug and Allison looks confused. When she realized what went on she was sad that she ruined our moment. This was her plan after all, to get us alone together.

Jason showed up next to her and beamed when he saw me. "Kaitlynn I've been looking for you everywhere, you have got to try these Jell-O shots"

He grabbed my hand and took me upstairs. I looked back and Grayson had a sad expression on his face. I wonder what he was going to tell me? I guess it's better I don't know who this girl is.

—————————

Authors Note: who do you think this mystery girl is 🤔 lol the beginning of this chapter was boring but it got good towards the end. Hope you like it, comment and vote peeps

                                     Xoxo, The Author