Eleven

Halla's POV

I roll around in bed trying to find a comfortable spot to lay down in. I'm obviously not gonna sleep but I want to be comfortable

After a good while of rolling around I find a comfortable spot. With my mine blank, I stare up at the white ceiling of my room. I was staring at the ceiling for a good hour when something popped into my head. Seungmin. I felt like a huge 100 ton weight had been lifted off my shoulders after having that talk with him. I'm actually pretty glad that he wasn't upset and I no longer feel awkward around him anymore. We built a stronger relationship with each other and I'm happy about. 

I close my eyes for a while with thoughts of Seungmin and for some reason, I actually fall asleep. This is the first for me since dad died.

I woke up fresh and early and got ready for school. After eating breakfast I say goodbye and start walking. It feels really good to have a full night of sleep. I wonder why though. It's been years and this is the first time I fell asleep without taking my pills. I don't know what's happening but I sure hope it stays like this. Insomnia isn't something a person wants to live with.

~Time Skip~ School

I went through school in high spirits and didn't sleep through any of the classes. The teachers were happy to see my change and I was too. I spent my free blocks with Chan, Hyunjin, and Han. They're pretty fun to be around with.

"I feel like I've met Halla before. Don't you guys feel it too.?" Hyunjin brings up the topic of conversation.

"Hmmm. You're right Hyunjin. I feel like we've met her before but I don't remember when."

I though about it and realized what they're talking about.

"Guys, We have met before. Remember I had lunch with you guys before."

"Really? I don't remember that." Han said.

"Halla you're right! You had lunch with us because seungmin invited you." Chan said.

They all remembered but then Hyunjin started laughing. We look at him weirdly, waiting for him to stop.

"Don't you guys find it weird? Halla was the first person seungmin brought to the table. Don't you find it kind of suspisious?"

"OMG Hyunjin you are a god! Why didn't we see it earlier! Seungmin has started to act strangely after meeting Halla! You guys know what this means right?"

I look at them in confusion. I didn't understand where they were going with the conversation.

"Seungmin likes Halla!" The three said in unison.

They turn and look at me. I can feel my face heating up.

"Aww look at Halla. She's so red!"

"Does it mean it's true? Has he confessed yet?" 

I didn't know how to react to all of this. I never really though seungmin liked me.

"I-I Have to go see you later!" I got up and ran away from them. I couldn't hear what they said after but I knew it couldn't have been good. They just made everything awkward. I couldn't get what they said about him out of my head. I spaced out during classes and got in trouble a couple of times.

Lunch time came and I went to my locker to get my lunch. When I opened my locker a note fell out and I picked it up. I took a look at it and was surprised.

"Come to room 12-B With your lunch. I have something to tell you."

It didn't say who it was from but I was really curious. I grabbed my lunchbox and headed to the classroom. When I entered, I saw a familiar figure at a table. When I got closer I realized that it was Seungmin.