Part IV

(Thus is gonna be kinda short. I'll make up for it in the next chapter)

1994

It was late at night, most likely nearing midnight. Everyone in the building had left by now. If they hadn't, they were either closing up, or they were the Luxo Sr. who started the company.

The tall, proud lamp hybrid walked down a dimly lit hallway, up toward a room only he and a few trusted colleagues knew about. No one else working for him knew of his secondary secret project. Not even his son knew.

This project was something different than an animated children's movie. While that was an impressive thought, and close to being completed, he had something else he was working on for years as well. Something far more complex.

As he reached the end of the hall, coming across a locked metal door, he glanced around him to make sure there was truly no one else around. He then typed in a passcode on a keypad, which opened the door immediately. He stepped in the room, which was much brighter than the hallway outside. A bright, large laboratory.

The door closed behind him so he wouldn't have to worry about anyone sneaking in. He set his briefcase on his desk, then walked over to a panel that controlled everything in the lab. Mostly lights, but also to help with his project. He pressed a small button that lit up the inside of a capsule not six feet away from him.

He smiled at what was inside, seeing as how it was almost complete.
A tall, average man with short brown hair, pale skin, a large nose, and broad shoulders. His eyes, closed. His body, unmoving—for now.
A small screen attached to the top of the capsule read just enough information about the man inside.

Name: Woody
Age: 25 (physically)
Movie: Toy Story
Occupation: Character entity

At last, his physical appearance was complete. Now with the time Luxo had left, he would create all the mental aspects as well. Personality traits would come last in the process.

Luxo turned off the light soon after observing, then walked over to his desk to write down every information needed on a clipboard. "It's almost complete." He said aloud to himself, occasionally glancing over at his creation, "And no one needs to know what you're really for."