--------------------------------------------------------

Kao POV

Thump thump…Thump thump…

“What is that sound?”

I open my eyes.

“What is it? Why is it so tight?”

I looked up, I saw Pete! My head is on his chest and I can hear his heartbeat!

Oh my Goodness, what happened last night? I remember I was in the blanket and I was shivering because of the cold weather, Pete asked me if I want him to help me get warmer and then……

I fall asleep in Pete’s arm!!!

Oh no, what should I do now? I think I will try to move slowly and try not to wake him up.

But after I moved a little, Pete start to moved too. I shut my eyes close again because I was panic!

Ok Kao, just pretend you are asleep.

I can feel one of Pete’s arm is not on my shoulder anymore.

“Is he awake? Should I take a peek? Hmn…maybe I’ll wait a little bit just to be sure” 

Suddenly I feel a touch on my hair.

“Oh my God, I think Pete is awake! He’s touching my hair!”

After a touch on my hair, now I feel his finger touching the tip of my nose. Or maybe not a tip of my nose, I think he’s touching my mole.

“Calm down Kao, remember you are still sleeping, don’t make any sudden move”

I don’t feel Pete’s finger in my face again, but I still have no idea what should I do now. Should I keep pretending to be asleep or should I wake up right now? 

Suddenly I feel a peck on my lips!

I can’t think of anything right now, my mind is blowing! 

Pete kissed me!!!

Ring…Ring…Ring…

Pete moved quickly to pick up the phone. I sigh, because I was saved by the bell.

I can’t help but listen to his conversation on the phone.

“Ok miss Jan, help me to record the whole meeting. I will see you in the office tomorrow.”

Tomorrow? Are we going back to Thailand?

I woke up and saw him sit on the corner of the bed and not moving. 

“Are you ok?”

 “Oh, yes, it’s from work” He answered. 

Is he hinding Because his face doesn’t look ok to me.

“Are you sure?”

I just want to make sure.

“I’m sorry, something came out. I have to go back to Thailand today, but you can stay here if you want to explore Japan.”

See, I knew something is wrong. 

“Alone?No, I’ll come with you”

It’s better for me to stick with him for a while, beside I’m not going to stay in Japan on my honeymoon vacation all by myself.

~

So Off is going backs to Thailand with us, when I asked him why, he said he has emergency too, and when I asked again “Is everything ok?”