Trial of Battle

"I AM..." Izuku heard from outside the classroom "COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

It was All-Might, The American styled hero, all he'd need was an eagle on his shoulder and he would be the most patriotic person in the world.

"It's All Might!"

"Wow, he really is a teacher!"

"That's a costume from the Silver Age, isn't it? Its style is so different, it's giving me goose bumps."

"I teach Hero Basic Training!" Said All-Might "It's a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. Let's get right into it! This is what we'll do today!"

"Combat Training, Huh, I really hope he knows what he's doing." muttered Izuku.

"BUT!" Everybody looked at All-Might "A hero must also have his most important gear, so, here are your costumes!"

Everybody took their costumes and went to the changing rooms.

"Hey! Midoriya," Kirishima, the familiar red-head, called, "Wheres your costume?"

"Oh, I haven't sent the draft to the support course," answered Izuku

"Why not?" Kaminari, who was curious, asked further.

"I forgot," Izuku answered simply

Kirishima and Kaminari shrugged and finished putting on their costume.

When they got outside, a few people were complaining about their costume, one brown haired girl said that her costume wasn't supposed to be skin-tight.

"Yes, you all look absolutely heroic," Said All-Might, "But, its time for Combat Training."

"Teacher!" The blue haired dude called "This is a battle center from the entrance exam, so will we be conducting urban battles again?"

"No, we're going to move ahead two steps!" All-Might replied, "Most of the time, fighting villains takes place outside, but if you look at the total numbers, atrocious villains appear indoors at a higher rate!"

"Imprisonment, house arrest, backroom deals," All-Might dramatically said, "In this society filled with heroes truly intelligent villains hide in the shadows!"

"For this class, you'll be split into villains and heroes and fight 2-on-2 indoor battles!"

"Without basic training?" Izuku questioned.

"This is a real battle to understand those basics!" All-Might Said "However, this time there's no robot you can just beat up!"

How will wins and losses be determined?

Will the punishment be expulsion like with Mr. Aizawa?

How shall we be split up?

Isn't this cape fabulous?

"Ill answer all your questions!" All-Might shouted "Now, listen here!"

'A Script?' Izuku thought incredulously

"The situation is that the villains have hidden a nuclear weapon somewhere in their hideout, The heroes are trying to dispose of it.
The heroes need to catch the villains or get the nuclear weapon back in the allotted time. The villains need to protect the nuclear weapon for the whole time or catch the heroes!
Teams and opponents will be determined by drawing lots!"

"Why are the teams being chosen so haphazardly!" Iida shouted.

The girl next to him, Momo Yaoyorozu, said "Pros often have to create makeshift teams with heroes from other agencies, so maybe that's why?"