Quirk Assessment

"1A... 1A, where the hell is it?" Izuku muttered.

"Jesus Christ, that's a huge door!" Izuku exclaimed, then he saw the sign indicating it as 1A.

As he got in, he was not surprised at the noise as friends and strangers spoke.

He took note of the people there as he sat down.

A somewhat familiar dude with red hair and sharp teeth,

A dark blue haired guy with glasses,

A floating pair of clothes,

A pink skinned girl that was showing a white substance that he hoped was not what he thought it was,

A guy with a black stripes across his blonde hair,

A kid who had purple hair sticking out and heavy eyebags

...so on, so forth, until, he saw the last person he wished was here

Bakugou Katsuki...

Izuku ignored him and sat down on his seat...

Right behind Bakugou.

"Fuck."

"You! We are supposed to be respectful heroes-in-training, so you shouldn't curse!" The blue haired boy shouted, while doing weird hand motions.

"Suuuure..."

As the last of the classmates came in, a demon that seemed to take the form of a yellow caterpillar came in.

"Begone Demon!" Izuku shouted, spraying it with Sprite.

"Goddammit Midoriya!" The demon yelled

"Oh," Izuku realized that the demon was his honorary uncle, Aizawa Shouta.

"Take these and meet me outside, Izuku, guide them."

"Sure Dadzawa," Izuku replied, he's already been here before anyways.

Aizawa was his honorary uncle after bringing Izuku back home after dark thirty times in a month.

So much that Izuku got his number and texts him memes every day.

"So, here are the changing rooms, the girls room is to the left while the boys are to the right," Izuku informed them, "If I manage to find inappropriate behavior in either room, you will be expelled, effective immediately."

With that done, the students immediately changed and went outside, Izuku giving explanations about the layout of the school on the way.

Afterwards, Aizawa had his speech about how the teachers are gods in U.A, and had Katsuki throw the ball, as he was second place at the exams.

Izuku went through the exercises without using his quirk, using his own hard earned strength. (becoming Sun Wu Kong once made him energetic)

"Izuku!" Yelled Aizawa, and everyone looked at them, "If you don't use your quirk for this last one, consider yourself expelled!"

"Fiiiiine," Izuku pouted as he got ready to transform into something for the endurance race, he decided on an ostritch, because, have you seen those things?!

Huh, this is the closest to the animal the quirk had done for Izuku.

It had a shaved black roosters body and legs, dragon-like wings, and a snake tail.

Overall, it looked ugly as fuck, but it probably would do the trick.

As Aizawa started the race, Iida and the cockatrice were neck to neck, until at the end, where Izuku put his wings to good used and got that extra speed.

"That wasn't your fastest time, brat" Aizawa said, annoyed.

"You never said that I had to try my best"

Aizawa scowled then smirked, "Well, seeing as you didn't use your quirk, you'll have to do everything again."

"Ugghh" Izuku groaned.

Being forced to do everything again, but with his quirk, made him reach number one on the scoreboard.

He got revenge on Aizawa though by irritating his eyes with air when he used the Jade cheetah that could control air.