"Surprise!" I smiled, popping out of the shelf, "Pretty good spot, huh?" I said proudly.

        "I swore I checked in there!" Bonnie whined.

        "Oh, you did. But I'm just too skilled at this game for ya apparently. I've been here the whole time ya know!"

        "I would expect nothing less," Freddy smirked, bringing my attention to him.

        "Right, let's go find Goldie! I haven't seen him on the tablet at all so he must be either moving super fast or avoiding places with cameras because of me," I started walking out of the room as the two followed me close behind.

        Apparently Foxy had found Goldie because they were in the main room waiting for us. Chica was with them too.

        "You found her! You're super good at this game, Lilith!" Chica cheered, jumping up, "Are you guys ready for round two?"

        I had lost track of how many rounds it has been. A lot, if I had to guess. We were about to start another one when I checked the tablets and noticed the cops coming in. It was around 12am, so I assumed they came to talk to me.

        "Everyone, you have to go back to your spots fast! The cops are back! Goldie can you take them all?" I panicked.

        "Of course! C'mon!" He grabbed Freddy and Bonnie, who grabbed Chica and vanished, he was back within seconds to take Foxy, I saw on the tablet that they weren't stopping to investigate anything, I assumed Goldie had gone down to the control room to keep an eye on everything and booked it to the security room before they got there first. Of course, I could only go so fast with my ankle but I still made it there first.

        The power in the tablet was almost gone so I placed it on the charging port. I learned that it can't be used while charging, which kind of sucked, but oh well. I was leaning back in my chair when I heard footsteps coming down the hallway.

        They came into the light and Marcus, the nice one, but also a liar, smiled at me, "Hey Lilith, we had some questions for you if you don't mind!"

        They pulled up two chairs and sat on my side. I turned in my chair to face them.

        "No problem, what did you need to know?" I looked between them, trying to read if they suspected me. Nothing.

        "We couldn't help but notice your limp earlier today and we were wondering how you got that exactly," The elder one, Jeremy, asked.

        I sighed, leaning back in my chair, "It's a crazy story but... I jumped out a window at the orphanage- and no, I don't regret it," I shrugged, leaning forward again.

        "Now why on earth would you do that?!" Marcus asked, with real concern.

        "Carol... Well. She locked the door when she knew I had to leave for work, she didn't want me to. Now, I didn't want to be fired in my first week just because she was scared of some silly ghost story, so I didn't know what else to do. I jumped and hobbled my way here, got some ice and found the first aid kit and wrapped my ankle," I knew I was framing Carol in a bad light and that's exactly what I wanted. I just wanted to go to work without being stopped. That's all...

        "And you really don't think it's dangerous here?" Jeremy. Still suspicious. I have got to ask Freddy about him later.

        "No, of course not. Hell, I sprained my ankle just to get here. I feel completely safe. Sure, they move sometimes but they have to so that their joints don't freeze up. Absolutely nothing to be scared of," I smiled.