Gray:"fine"

We arrived at his house and Ethan's car and 2 mercedes seems to be home. Sadly. When Grayson unlocked his door we see Ethan with his douchebag friends. Everyone was a douchebag except David but he wasn't there today.

Gray:"hey guys"

Jeff:"hey Emma" he smirked

I rolled my eyes

Me:"what do you want"

Jeff:"you" he smirked

Emma:"no I'm good"

Toddy:"she did you dirty"

Me:"what do you mean I did him dirty"

Toddy:"we have girls begging on their knees for us to notice them"

Me:"and..."

Toddy:"when we do notice them they're all nervous and jittery."

Me:"cannot relate"

Ethan:"I noticed" he said with a smirk

I rolled my eyes

Gray:"let's just pick something out"

Me:"ok you go up I'll be there in a sec"

Jeff:"since when did you two become all bestie bestie"

Me:"since last week"

Jeff:"why"

Me:"he wanted to sleepover because he was tired of hearing Ethan fuck different sluts from our school"

Toddy and Jeff laughed while Ethan smirks

Jeff:"I like her"

Toddy:"same"

Me:"you two aren't bad either. Ethan on the other hand is still a douchebag"

I heard Ethan chuckle.

When I moved to the stairs I felt someone follow me and not to my surprise it was Ethan. He grabbed my waist and spun me over. Toddy and Jeff looked worried considering Ethan is twice my size. And I stayed there.

Ethan:"looks like miss Emma isn't as tough as she thinks she is"

Jeff:"ooh"

Me:"real funny, great joke"

And with that I took his left arm and spun it to reach his right arm and when be tries to fight back I would just press his arm down.

I barely walked 2 inches and I feel Ethan grab my arm harshly so I just twisted his arm and flipped him.

Me:"you haven't learned your lesson haven't you"

Toddy and Jeff were dying of laughter while I pat Ethan head and whispered.

Me:"have a great day"

𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖'𝕤 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 | 𝔼𝕋ℍ𝕄𝔸जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें