Dork. Chapter 4.

I was about to put mi shirt on again, "oh shit no!" I cursed angrily, "What's that?" He said. "My shirt... it's all messed up..." the white was brown now, covered in dirt, "Here, use mine." He handed over his black skull shirt, it was so large, I could use it as a dress. "Thanks but, what will you use?" "It's fine I'll just use my sweatshirt." I quickly put it on and sat at the cliff's edge, looking at the bright city, I sighed and smiled, closed my eyes and felt the wind. Noah sat next to me, then he grabbed my hand, he still looked at the city, I turned to him and smiled warmly, "Noah..." he turned at me and looked into my eyes, "Yes?" I looked back at the city, "I love you." He smiled and turned back at the city, "Me too." I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Let's go." I woke up and heard Noah's voice, "What?" I yawned and turned to see him, "It's 12:46 pm, I should drive you home." I nodded and stood up, and waited for him to meet up with me at the willow's roots. We walked quickly down the hill, till we reached the car, we both got on at the same time. "Forgetting anything?" He asked, "I don't think so." Then he started driving. 12:54 pm. 12 mom missed calls. "Fuck..." I said. "Everything ok?" Noah asked, he turned quickly at md but then back at the road. "Yeah yeah it's just, I got a lot of missed calls from my mom... she might be very worried now... "I'm sorry I-" "No! Noah, it's not your fault... I should have told her I was going out... it's ok." He sighed and continued driving, until we finally reached the Castle's secret door, he stopped the car in front of it and I jumped down. But then he jumped after me, "Hey wait!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me back, then he kissed me, I closed my eyes and smiled, "See you tomorrow." "Yeah... Tomorrow..." I smiled and opened the gate, then I hopped in and turned back at him. "Bye" "Bye..." after the door closed I just heard his car ran off, then I walked through the rose garden heading into the castle. I walked through the hall trying not to make sound, then I finally reached my room. I opened the door and then closed it after me, "Phew..." then I turned the light on. "Andromeda." I jumped scared and then I turned to meet my mom, petting Gatto and glaring at me. "Oh, uh... Hi mom!" I said and smiled awkwardly. "Come on, we have to talk." Star patted the bed and looked at me. I sighed and sat on the bed. "Mom about the cat I swear I didn't-" "Sh sh sh, it's ok." She smiled at me, at least she wasn't angry. "Look, honey, I'm not angry, I'm just worried, if you're going out late could you just tell me? I don't want you to tell me what you'll do exactly, just please, no drugs, careful who you trust, no stupidities, and always use protection." "Mom!" I said blushing. "What?... you know, the point is, I trust you, you just have to put your part." I sighed and looked away. "Yes mom... I'm sorry, it won't happen again." I said smiling and turning at her. "Who's this cat anyway?" Star asked still petting him. "Oh he's Gatto, Noah and I found him alone on the campus, so we adopted him... you aren't angry are you?..." I said as I petted Gatto's head. "Not at all, the more the better... anyway, who is that shirt from?" She said pointing at the black t-shirt with a skull. "Oh it's... Noah's he gave it to me because mine got dirty... with dirt. " we both giggled. "So this kid, Noah, I know he's your friend from childhood and all but, is there something more between you two?" She asked with one eyebrow raised. "What?! No! He's just my friend!" I said nervously. "Haha, sure..." She said with a kinky tone. "Mom! Let's just!- I gotta sleep, there's school tomorrow." I said taking Gatto from her and putting him in his bed. "Okay Okay! I'll leave, also your father was very worried, he fell asleep who knows where... he got tired from searching for you... I'll tell him you're okay." She walked to the door and stopped right before getting out. "Thanks, Mom." I said smiling at her. "Yeah, goodnight darling." She walked out and closed the door behind. "Huff.." I sighed and let my body fall hard on the bed, I looked at the ceiling and closed my eyes, then I got up and turned the lights off, my bed table lamp was still on. I took my jeans and shoes off, then I jumped into my bed and hugged Gatto. I giggled softly and closed my eyes. I turned my phone on.

Dork😝❤️: goodnight princess
1:02 AM

I turned the lamp off and left my phone on the bed table. Then I closed my eyes and continued petting Gatto.

At Star and Marco's room:

Star entered the room and yawned, then she went to the changer and put her pajamas on, "What a day..." Marco hugged her from behind and closed his eyes, Star smiled and turned back to him, they kissed softly then pulled away. "Our daughter isn't a baby anymore Marco... I remember her sweet baby face like it was yesterday." He nodded. "She's growing." Star looked at Marco with a sweet look. "I remember when we were her age..." Marco hugged Star tightly. "Did she tell you why she arrived late home?" He asked. "Yes, she told me she was 'hanging out' with Noah" he sighed. "Janna and Tom's son? Why so late?" He said kinda bothered. "Oh you know, they're teenagers, there's no limit for them..." He turned to look at Star. "Yeah, no limits huh... let's get some sleep." He said, "Yeah I agree."