'Gatto' Chapter 2.

Noah and I arrived at the Hooters to eat some wings. I was so happy and excited! We sat on a table at the garden of the restaurant, I opened the backpack and took the kitten out. "Mew!" The little kitten said. I put him on my legs and he sniffed the ambient, he laid and looked at everything around. "It's okay little kitty." I said smiling. Noah recharged his head with his arm one the table, then he looked at me. "So what are you going to name him?" I thought for some seconds and then suddenly said, "you know there's this Italian word that means cat... "Gatto!" We both said at the same time, "Then Gatto it is!" we both laughed and after some seconds stood silent still smiling. The kitten mewed happily. "I think he likes it." I said turning down to see him. "May i take your order?" I turned to see the waitress looking warmly at us. "Yes please, we'll have the boneless and wings pack that includes the free drinks please." I turned again and Noah already took the order, I don't know how he does it but he knew what I wanted. "You read my mind dude..." I said while I petted Gatto. "Haha, always girl!" Noah said clicking his tongue and making finger guns. I blushed and looked down at Gatto, he was purring with a pacifying rhythm. -he's such a dumbass...- I thought while I continued petting him.
After a couple of minutes the food finally arrived. "Mm!" I said excited as I grabbed a wing and gave it a big bite. I closed my eyes joyfully, when I swallowed the bite I turned at Noah who was smiling at me. "Oh uh, sorry for that, haha..." I said awkwardly, "No no, it's fine." He closed his eyes and smiled at me. -Why does he have to be so stupidly cute!!- I thought angrily, I shook my head ignoring the thoughts and now, using the fork, I grabbed a BBQ boneless and ate it almost with one bite. "Mhmm..." I definitely was enjoying this. After about and hour of talking and eating, we finished. "Can you pLeAsE bring me the check?" The waitress nodded and right after she was back. She had the terminal and the check. "Here you go." She left the stuff n the table and walked off. Noah payed and turned at me. "Ready?" I nodded. "Ready." I grabbed my backpack and put it back again, I grabbed little Mr. Gatto and carried him in my arms. Noah walked behind me but when we got out of the restaurant he catched up with me, he put his arm around my neck over my shoulders. "I hope you liked the food." He said looking brightly at the horizon,
It was 6:57 pm, "Oh I sure did." I smiled at him then turned back to She the sidewalk in front of me. "Let's go buy Gatto's stuff." Noah said signaling to a near pet store. "Oh, ok!" I walked beside him 'till we arrived the store. "Hello good evening, is there anything I can help you with?"the worker at the store offered. "No thanks we're fine." I smiled at him and walked over Noah, who was watching some cat collars. "Look, do you think this one will be appropriate for him?" He handed me over a small blue kitten collar with little grey fish. "Looks beautiful..." I said admiring the collar with amazed eyes, Noah sighed softly with a smile, then he walked over to the sand stands and grabbed a litter bag. 2 kg. "I think this is enough for meanwhile," then he walked over and saw some cat litter boxes. "Which one is the best?" He asked, them I turned at him and saw various options, "Uh.. the grey one!" I said randomly, "Good choice, m'lady." I blushed, "Don't call me that.." I whispered softly. Noah was looking at some cat food. Meanwhile I was wandering around watching the cat beds and plates. I grabbed two silver plates, one for water, one for food, then I grabbed a little grey bed and walked over Noah, "Found something convincing?" He sighed. "No... I'm not sure, dry, or wet food?" He said half closing his eyes. "Huh... maybe dry is better, he should start learning to eat dry food.. right little baby? ...Aw yes you're my sweet little potato yus yus..." I said while I petted his belly and rubbed my face on his little fluffy chest. I turned to see Noah picking a bag of kitten dry food, "How about this one?"He said showing it to me. 3,4 kg. "Great! I think we're done, let's go pay." Noah nodded and we both headed over the checking guy and put the stuff in his checking table. "Let's see.. that would be twenty four dollars with fifty cents." Noah took out a 50 dollar bill and the guy took it. "Here's our change and ticket, good luck with your new son." Noah and I blushed very... much. We looked at each other then kept walking. "Thanks!" I said to the guy and walked again. "Hey let me carry the plates and food. He gave me the bag with those and I carried them, while little Gatto stood in my shoulder. We laughed and talked, until we reached my house, well uh, the castle... the guards opened the principal gates and let us in. "Thanks Frank, Jerry!" I said to the guards, "You're welcome Princess." Said Jerry. We kept walking through the main halls until we reached the main salon, where the family portrait was. We put the things on the floor and sit on it. "Phew! That got me tired." "Yeah me too." Noah answered. "Okay Gatto, lets do this." I grabbed the little kitten and put the collar on his neck. Not too tight it wide. "Okay, let me serve his food." I handed Noah the bag and the plates. I grabbed the litter ox and put the litter in it. "Okay, I'll leave the litter box in the garden, wait for me here. " I grabbed the litter box and stood up. I walked out of the main salon and went left, over to the rose garden, I could leave it near a corner into the stables. I finally arrived and saw the griffins sleeping. I smiled looking at them then left the litter box near a corner. "There it is! Gatto will have a lot to explore..." I headed over to Noah and Gatto again, when I entered the room I saw Noah with Gatto on his arms, both looked so peaceful, Gatto was falling asleep... And Noah... he looked just like a father. I sat beside him and laid my head on his shoulder, watching them both, then I sighed silently and closed my eyes. After a couple of minutes Noah put Gatto on his bed, he was deeply asleep. "I'll go leave the cat food in the kitchen. Can you take Gatto and my stuff to my room?" I asked and he nodded. "Thanks Noah.." I grabbed the bag and walked through the castle's halls carrying the bag, I finally arrived the kitchen, I saw a space beside the huge refrigerator and left the bag there. "Woah I never noticed how big this kitchen was..." I walked back to the halls but instead of heading to the main salon I headed to the stairs that were in the other direction. I walked up 4 floors, then I finally arrived my floor, the fifth. I walked around the halls and found my room, it was once my mother's but when she married my dad they needed a bigger room. Now it was decorated with my style, stars, stars and more stars, sorry but I just love stars. And my ceiling was painted like the Andromeda galaxy, my mom painted it herself when she knew she was pregnant with me, she always wanted to name her first daughter Andromeda, which means, that's me. My walls are sky blue and my balcony had a couple of flowers. I have very pretty paintings of flowers on my walls, also made by my mother. I also have a big white closet nearby my desk, most of my clothes where short dresses and different jackets, some black, some white, and even pink. I also have a place where I put my purses, I have a nacho one, a bunny one, a cat one and a black rock one.

When I entered the room I saw Noah petting softly Gatto's back. My backpack was on my desk's chair and he left his just right beside him. "Hey.." I said quietly, then sat beside him and looked at Gatto. "I want to take you to a place." I looked at him with a soft gleam on my eyes,  "where?" He stood up and extended his arm, I grabbed his hand and he helped me up. "You'll see."