Take me where you want. Chapter 3

I followed Noah through the halls, he was heading to the entrance, but I pulled him back into the darkness of the wall, "Are you nuts?! The guards won't let me leave at this time! It's 'late' from my mom's point of view..." Noah looked down and then up to me. "I'm sorry, if you want I'll leave and maybe later we ca- hush! Don't say that, follow me." I interrupted him and grabbed his hand, I walked through the darkness of the halls and then out to the garden. "The garden?" He whispered, "Yes, come on!" I said quietly, then I guided him behind the huge tall rose bushes. Then we finally arrived. "A rock wall? You bringed me here, for a rock wall." He said, obviously not surprised. "Yes, a rock wall," then I pushed a perfectly round rock and a door stared opening, that gave just right to the street. "This was the castle's escape exit, but no one remembers it exists." I walked first then waited for Noah. "Woah... smart." Then after he walked the door closed. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and saw the timing. 9:12 pm. "Okay, follow me." I did, we walked through the streets until we reached his car. A dark green grey Jeep, good taste. He opened the door for me, "Thanks." Then after I entered and sat he closed it and walked to the other side to get into the car, he jumped in and closed the door behind him. "Okay, this place I'm going to take you, is only for us, after I show it to you, no one else knows it." He said seriously, but he was too cute while he said it. "Haha ok." I giggled softly and smiled. He turned the car on and opened the windows, it was actually hot to be that late. 28° at 9:30 pm. "Want music?" He asked, "yeah sure why not." I said as I smiled, "Ooo nice.." He turned the radio on and 'I don't wanna live forever' by Zayn Malik and Taylor Swift started playing. As the beat got to its best part.. "I don't wanna live! Forever!" We both sang the melody enjoying the wind in our faces. The road was clear and alone, still the moons' light would show everything to my eyes. I turned at him... he was singing and driving, I couldn't help but smile, I loved seeing him happy... then the cart sopped on the side of the road, he turned it off and leaped out, "Come on Andy, we're almost there!" He said excitedly. "Okay Okay, I'm coming!" I opened the door and jumped out, then I closed it and followed right after him, "Where are we going exactly?" I asked as we walked up the hill. "You'll see." "Okay.." I breathed heavily as I got tired. "Come on!" He made his step quicker, then he crossed some bushes and moved some tree long benches... and we where there. "Woah..." I said amazed, on top of the hill there was a big, big willow. The whole city could be watched.. "Look! The castle!" The whole butterfly castle could be seen too. "There's your castle too!" The Lucitor Castle was not so far from the Butterfly Castle. "This view is amazing..." I said with glowing eyes. "Not as amazing as you..." I blushed, I blushed a lot, then I turned to meet his eyes... his eyes looked right into mine, he was smiling lightly... my heart burned again, I don't know if he felt the same... but I did. He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer, I didn't know what to do, so I stood still, he looked at my lips then he looked back at my eyes, he pulled my hips to his, then he deeply kissed me. I was very surprised... but I closed my eyes and let him continue, I felt my whole body was part of his, I felt the total trust... I wasn't afraid at all. I put my hand in his chest and the other one on his cheek... his soft lips wouldn't leave mine. He pushed me a little until we reached the willow, he pressed me to the willow like if it was a wall. His hands started to go lower... he was softly touching my body, my curves. "Hhm..." I kissed deeper into his lips, tonight I would let him do anything he wanted to me. He started to pull my shirt over, but stopped and finished the kiss, "Andy..." he whispered in my ear. "Are you sure about this?..." I nodded and breathed out heavily, "Yes, it's ok..."