Narrator_and_Dark's (Narrator x Dark) Request

Start from the beginning

Dark gave pause but didn't open his eyes. He was afraid to see Narrator's expression. He didn't want to see the forming of a pity look on her face or worse hear words of rejection thrown at him.

When nothing came at all though Dark peaked cautiously. Narrator still had her back turned to him and she happily munched on an orange.

'What...?' Dark thought highly confused.

Two sets of chuckles sounded from behind Dark. He reeled on whoever was behind him just to be met with the smirking faces of Master and Nora.

...And a phone pointed directly at him.

'The hell?'

"So how did that confession of your's go Dark?"

"Yeah Dark tell us. We're sure everyone would like to know."

Dark's jaw worked silently as embarrassment threatened to consume him. As a yell was just on the tip of his tongue another voice caused him to stiffen in horror.

"Guys? What are you all doing?" Narrator called out to her friends.

Dark gulped before turning to face the person of his affection. Once he saw her it became very clear as to why she had not gifted him with any form of a response. Head phones now dangled from Narrator's hand.

'She was listen to something through her headphones... Oh goodness... ,' Dark thought miserably.

Narrator's brown eyes blinked at her friends in confusion. Quickly Nora pocketed her phone and plastered a smile on her face and Master followed her lead innocently. "Oh, it's nothing Narrator. We were just talking to Dark."

Master joined in, "Actually he has something he'd like to tell you."

A surprised expression took over Narrator's face and she directed her attention to Dark. "Dark? What did you want to talk about?"

A deep blush spread over Dark's dark skin and he started stumbling over his words, forming uncomprehending words and gibberish. Which only manged to confuse Narrator further. She looked back over at Master and Nora with raised eyebrows as if asking them what the problem was with the malfunctioning friend.

Nora looked over at Master and gave a nod. Master then took the phone from Nora and went and dangled it in front of Dark's flustered face. She then spoke in a low tone to him, "Either you tell her or we show her the video evidence."

That snapped Dark out of his flushed state immediately. "You wouldn't," he growled at Master.

She arced a brow and smirked, "That a risk you're willing to take?"

It certainly was not. He gulped and looked over at Narrator who was still confused as to what was going on. It was now or never.

...Again.

Dark rubbed the back of his neck nervously and walked over to stand in front of Narrator. "Narrator, I have something important that I have to tell you."

Dark cast a grim look over his shoulder at Nora and Master as they watched amused and expectingly. Looks like he didn't have much of a choice in the matter now. 'Some friends they are.'

"Narrator, I... I have strong... feelings for you." Dark finally spoke the words that had been threatening to tear him apart.

He looked down at his feet, not daring to look up at Narrator. Again the fear of rejection shook him to the core. And now it was worst because Master and Nora were there to witness it as well. Just a great way to confess to the love of your life right?

Narrator blinked at Dark's self conscious figure and reached out for him. "Hey Dark, its okay," she told him reassuringly as she placed her hand on his shoulder. "Thank you for telling me."

Dark's head whipped upward quickly and looked at Narrator astonished. Under his amazed gazed Narrator withdrew her hand from Dark's shoulder and glanced to the side trying to hide her face with her hair. Now a deep red blush had taken over her face.

"Well there's another one," the voice of Nora called from behind Dark and Narrator.

Dark snatched his head around just in time to see Master stop taking another video and toss the phone to Nora who caught it smoothly and hid it in her pocket.

Narrator finally caught on and gasped, "Wait you two recorded that?!"

The two friends gave no response and made a quick get away before Dark or Narrator made an attempt to grab the phone with incriminating footage. Narrator and Dark stood there for a few moments before everything began to become clear to them.

"Oh no," Dark whispered.

From across the house Nora's voice sounded, "Hey Child you have got to see this!"

Dark's blue eyes widened in horror and he screamed as he chased after Master and Nora, "get back here with that phone you two! I swear you're both so dead!"

Narrator was left with a shocked expression and a terrible realization.

"Oh no, just what have they done?" Narrator then followed after Dark in pursuit of their so called friends. "Master, Nora, come here with that phone!"

It seems through all the excitement Dark's confession had been lost. Well at least he had finally done it.

A/N: Well I finally got it finished. Sorry that it took forever and a day to get it done. I hope that it was worth the wait, my friend.

Until next time...

~Wolfy Out~