Whats The Secret?

Millie's POV.

I woke up and looked to the time. It was 9 on a Sunday. I turned over to see if Finn was asleep or awake but no sign of him. I sit up on my elbow and call out for finn.

"Finn?" No response. Has he gne out without me? What about this secret is he hiding? If he continues hiding it, I will make it my mission to find out. I look to my desk. Where I hid the DNA test from the hair. I get up and reach for my draw. I try my best to reach. I am on the edge of my bed nearly just to grab the draw. As I was about to open the draw the door opens. I leg go of the draw and fall off my bed.

"Millie!" I hear Finn call me. I stand up before he gets to help me. I wipe off dust and smile to Finn. At least he tried to help.

"I'm okay." I answer.

"What was you doing?" He asked.

"I was sleepwalking." I lied.

"Really?" He asks confused.

"Yeah. It happens sometimes." I lie. He nods and walks to his bed. Admit it. "So, where did you go?" I ask.

"I went for a run. Burn some calories." Why is he acting so weird?

"Okay." I answer. "Are you gonna tell me about this secret you've been hiding from me and trying to protect me from?" I ask. He stops. He turns. Please don't hurt me. He walks to me and holds me by the shoulders. He sits me down and sits with me on my bed.

"Okay," He begins. Hes actually going to tell me. "It's not easy to tell you this but, since me and Nick were little, our parents died. And along with that we got some bad news along with it. That resulted to having behaviour problems, anger issues and trust issues. When I was younger I stayed with my aunt. She took care of me one day and next thing I knew... She let some beast inside the house and it nearly attacked me." I was gasping. I was shocked.

"My aunt tried everything to bet it off my arm and it left a scar." He lifted his sleeve up and showed me the scar. Finn never showed me his arms before. This was the first time seeing them. "It left a mark and the bite cause infection in my blood stream. I had fits, I had a really bad bug for days after that. So every night, I would get hot and I would remember the time and it would affect me to the core. I wouldn't sleep through the night and I would get up and have a nerve to scratch, claw and make noises." I frowned. How does this all come from the infection?

"But how does it all come from an infection?" I ask.

"I don't know. The doctors couldn't tell me. My aunt couldn't tell me." He told me."Nick it affected him too. Seemed like it was just me it was after. It was after my family." I went to hug Finn.

"I'm sorry to hear that." I say. He taps my hand.

"At least it's over." He answers.

"Is it?" I ask.

"I've not had any symptoms since Nick came round." Finn told me."But please... Keep this to your self. If anyone finds out they will hunt me down and harm me." I felt like I was about to cry. I don't want Finn to be hurt.

"I won't." I answer. I said in a sob voice. I went to fully hug him. So he didn't see me cry. How awful it was. Why did it have to happen this way? I feel for finn in so many different ways. Would the DNA test show something off the boys. I need to find out.