Nick Is Here

Millie's POV.

I came home early as third period was free. I snuck in and saw a curly haired boy step out. He looks straight at me. He waves and smiles. He was not Finn.

"Hey! You must be Finn's roommate. I'm Nick!" He introduces. He places his hand out for me to shake. I dropped all my books on the bed and shaked his hand.

"Nice to meet you too, Nick. I'm Millie."

"Nice to meet you Millie." We smile as we shake hands. The door opens to our bathroom. Finn appears and stops. We look towards him, our hands on the shaking motion.

"Millie! This is..."

"She knows. We already introduced ourselves." Nick said. We drop our hands.

"Right." Finn places his hands together. "It's okay if Nick hangs around for bit?" He asks me.

"Yeah. Sure. Go ahead. I was going to head out anyway." I tell Finn. I put my books away as Finn and Nick chat amongst themselves. I could hear them whispering. I could hear Finn sh'ing him to be quiet about something. I look to them. They exchange looks back. "I'll just head out now." I say about to leave.

"Um... Okay! See you later!" Finn says.

"Bye." I say before the door closes. What now? Canteen it is.

-

I make my way home after class. I visit the library on the way back to grab some science books. I walk past Sadies and Maddie's dorm room. I stop to listen out for them. I hear nothing.

They were problem in class. I walk off to head back to my own room.

I walk in my dorm room. Laughing and chatting coming from the brothers. I enter quietly but finn looks behind and spots me.

"Millie!" He gets up and walks over. "Glad you're here. Settle this argument."

"What argument?" I ask.

"Didn't I show Jacob up on that day he tried to get involved with you." He asks.

"Yeah. Kind of." I answer.

"Bull shit! I call bull shit." Nick calls. "Fancy hanging out with us?" Nick asks. I look to Finn. He doesn't respond.

"Sure." I answer.

"Great." He jumps onto the sofa. I sit on my bed and finn joins Nick on the sofa.

We hang out for hours. Talking about childhoods. About my life and getting to know Nick. He was so scruffy compare to Finn. I mean Nick talked with his mouth full of crisps and finn was sitting there politely. Talking and laughing. I snickered a little as I didn't understand a word Nick said.

It was getting late now and it was almost 10. I was so tired. I need my bed.

Nick stands up and walks over to the bathroom. "Hey Bro. You don't mind if I stay the night?" Nick asked.

"Uh..." Finn looks to me. I just stare. I don't feel like answering. It's not my room. "Well, me and Millie own the beds. There's no where for you to sleep."

"It's cool, I can sleep on the couch. No biggy." Nicks says. I interrupt Finn.

"Let him stay. It's getting late and you need to spend more time with your family." I smile at both of them.

"Where will you go?" He asks.

"Maddie and Sadies. I need a girly night." I tell him, walking towards the door.

"Please don't get drunk again." Finn says.

"Please. There's no alcohol on the premises." I tell Finn. I smile at him and Nick. "Nice to meet you Nick."

"Nice to meet you too." He says back. I head out and head to the girls. I hope they got home.

-

I arrive at their door and knock. The door opens and Maddie stands there. Her face lits up when she sees me.

"Oh my God! Millie. I haven't seen you since the party." I nod. "Come on in." She let's me inside. Sadie sits up on her.

"What's up?" Sadie asks.

"Is it okay if I can sleep here tonight. Finn has his brother round and I didn't want him going home this late." I told them.

"You let his brother stay?" Maddie asks.

"Yeah. Whats wrong with that?" I ask Mads.

"Well, Nick is a mess. He makes a mess. And what if bye ends up using your bed?" Maddie tells.

"I'm sure Finn won't let him." I say. I thought for a moment. I really hope he hasn't.

"Also he could stay more than other nights." Mads tells.

"It's okay. I'm not worried. Besides, I wanted to see you girls. What's wrong with that?" Maddie and Sadie look at one another. Exchanging looks.

"Okay. Hop in." Sadie says. I climb into Sadies bed. Sitting on the edge.

"Want to tell stories?" Maddie asks.

"What stories?" I ask.

"Legends from the camp. They have tons." Maddie comes up.

"Mads..." Sadie moans.

"No! Millie needs to know." Maddie says to Sadie.

"Know what?" I ask. I was switching between them both. Maddie joins me and Sadie on Sadies bed.

"There's been legends about this campus. Something secret. Something dark. Something that haunts the campus till this very day." Maddie begins.

"Oh God!" Sadie mutters.

"Some people see a dark misty shadow crawling round the campus at 3 in the morning. Some even hear howling in the campus grounds." I started feeling a little shaky. Is this real? "The mystery of this campus lies within the history of the campus. Haunted and hunted by the one you fear the most."

"Ghosts?" Sadie asks.

"No!" Maddie pulls a face."The feared animal one."

"A bear?" I ask.

"No." Maddie answers. "The beast. The dog. The werewolf of campus high." I stared at Maddie until she jumps and roars. I jumped along with Sadie. Maddie laughed. "You should of seen your faces."

"Are you done?" Sadie asks.

"Yeah." Maddie answers.

"Is this all real?" I ask them.

"Yeah." Maddie nods.

"No. There's no werewolf round here. Maddie just telling you stories that have been going round campus. Don't worry." Sadie rubs my arm.

"Yeah. They won't get you in here, werewolves are scared of light."

"Thats bats." I say.

"Oh." Maddie looks away in thought.

"Come on. Its late. We have school tomorrow." Me and Sadie get into her bed. Maddie gets in her bed and turns away.

"Night girls." Maddie says. "Don't touch each other in the dark, will you." Maddie joked.

"Shut up Mads." Sadie says. She turns to me. "Don't worry. They're just stories. There's no Wolf on campus." I nod. Sadie turns away. I lay there still shaking. What if the stories was true. You never really know.

GENERAL POV.

In the middle of the night, The girls slept well. The boys slept well. Millie was still awake. Fearing the worse. Her first sleepover taken by surprise and that night she couldn't sleep peacefully without worrying.

In Finn's room, Nick slept in Finn's bed as Finn. Slept on the sofa. The moon hitting full as Nick's eyes shot open. Eyes pure yellow and Finn's eyes opened pure yellow too.