Keeping My Distance

Finn's POV

I did what Sadie said. I kept my distance. I thought it was best for Millie as she seems pissed at me still.

I was able to control my animal side and couldn't sleep all night. I was broken. Not having Millie around sends me in the dumps. She dumped me. Officially.

"Come on Finn. Let's go and see the guys!" Wyatt said at the door.

"No." I answer as I laid dead on my bed. On my stomach and my arms dangling off my bed.

"You can't stay hidden. You have classes to attend to."

"I won't go."

"What?" Wyatt asked. "What Sadie said was awful. Telling you what to do and who to stay away from. Did any of this come from Millie's mouth?"

"I wouldn't know. Millie didn't come with her. I get Sadie is angry and she's looking out for Millie..."

"No! She's controlling. Don't you believe what she says. Maybe Millie wants to see you!"

"No. I need to take time away from her. I'm too much for her."

"You're talking rubbish. Look. Come out and see with me. I'm sure Millie would smile and run back in your arms again."

"No. Not this time." Im ready to give up on life.

"Dude!"

"I said NO!" I roared. I felt my animal eyes strike through. No. "Leave!" Wyatt goes out and shuts the door behind him.

There's no way I can face Millie ever again. Not ever. I'm pretty much dead to her. Should I be dead then? To make her and everyone happy.