Locked in the Bathroom

Millie's POV.

I was paralysed with fear. I stayed against the door on the bathroom floor. I cried and panted several times. Trying to settle myself. Calming down from the recent events before.

After calming down, I crawled on my hands and knees. Reaching out for the sink. Grabbing hold of the rim and dragging myself up. I looked up from the sink and up to the mirror in front of me.

I was a mess. My face red and massacre pouring down my face. I could see the events play out.

I was shoved against the door. My back slamming hard against the door.

The events before when he was drunk. His hot breath against my face. Screaming at me.

The hair suddenly appearing in the messy room as I bend down to pick it up. Examing it. I felt my face heat up. I felt the back of my head for bumps. I felt the bumps and looked to my hands for any blood. Nothing. I stared at my reflection. Suddenly getting a paper towel to wipe my face.

I felt scared towards Finn. I mean, why would he treat me this way? Am I not good enough? I ran away from my troubles to start something new but now I feel like I can never escape my life.

I imagined his eyes turn yellow. What the heck turns your eyes yellow. What common disease does he have that he's hiding from me? Something is seriously up with him. I won't stick around to find out though. I want out here.

I heard knocking. Not coming from the bathroom door but the door to our dorm room. I listened closely.

"Noah?" I heard Finn.

"Hey Finn. Did you hear about Maddie?" He asks.

"Yeah. I wonder what could of caused it." Finn told Noah.

"I don't know. It's weird she takes off." Noah spoke. I stayed quiet. "Where's Millie?" He asks. I wait for a response off Finn. But nothing. "Oh. Should we hang later?" Noah asks. I wondering if Finn told Noah where I was. Maybe if Finn leaves I could call Sadie to help me get out of here.