Todoroki x reader fluff 1

Urgh. I woke up really early in the morning. I checked my phone and realised it was an effing Saturday. What the fuck am I even doing up? I sighed before nestling my head back to sleep. I woke up a good half an hour late. What am I forgetting? I heard the doorbell and remembered.

FUCCKKKKKK!

I ran out of bed and got on my new dress. It was f/c with white flowers covering the hem, followed by a silk ribbon around the waist. I brushed my hair eagerly, brushed my teeth and got my bags. I opened the door and immediately started apologising. I then looked up...

*dies from immense cuteness*

Sho was just there laughing. He looked so cute. I pouted and called him baka, but it wasn't long before I burst out laughing as well. He grabbed my hand before pulling me outside... and holy crap he has a beeping helicopter. I stood in shock as he got concerned and asked," Are you okay Y/N? Is this a bit weird?". "Well, it is a flipping helicopter outside my house, not something I see every day.". I started mumbling all of this random stuff before zoning out about how much I was talking. 

Todoroki POV

And I have lost her. Ah well. I decided to do one of the most logical things. I picked her up bridal style as she was still muttering and place her on the helicopter. I felt really hazy and decided to tell the driver to take us to the beach. I got out a blanket and cuddled with Y/N before resting my chin on the crook of her neck and falling asleep.

Y/N POV

I finally awoke from my trance and saw Sho sleeping next to me, as we were many feet in the sky. I immediately freaked out. How the fuck did I get here? Why the fuck are we up here? Where the fuck are we even and just fuck in general. Sho just cuddled me, just leaving me paralysed for the whole ride. 

When we finally got there, it was beautiful. There were many varieties of cherry blossom trees, alongside the sparkling, soft sand, warm sun that contrasted perfectly with the cool breeze and just the tranquillity of it all. I breathed the fresh air and just felt truly happy.

Sho then grabbed my arm as we walk towards a small ice- cream parlour. I ordered my fav and Sho got half vanilla and half strawberry ice-cream. I chuckled at his choice. I eagerly finished my ice cream, giving my full concentration towards it. I still ended up getting it on my cheek though. I didn't even realise until Sho pecked my cheek. He said I had good taste in ice cream and chuckled as I turned into the colour of his red hair.

After we ate, we just walked on the beach and chatted for a few hours. It may have seemed a bit boring, but it was calm, being there with my boyfriend, arm in arm and just having each others company. We also played tag and other games for a while which made me embrace my inner kid. He then covered my eyes as the soft sand turned into smooth rock. I finally felt his warm and cold hands off my face and saw the view.

The sea was moving in a slow movement, as the whole beach could be viewed. I eagerly sat at the side of the cliff, as the orange sky and the blazing sun slowly left our view and instead turned into the colours of the night. I sighed as I wished every day could be like this. Relaxing and being with the most beautiful person in the world. I rested my head on the crook of Sho's neck as we fell into a comfortable silence...

Hey my amazing cupcakes. I AM SO SO SORRY. I know it has been a while since I posted. I have just been busy with the end of school and was at a writer's block on ideas for fluff, even though I am a hopeless romantic myself. Luckily my amazing friends all gave me amazing ideas. :) Feel free to leave any more suggestions for fluff. I will probably write 4 more chapters of fluff before continuing the actual storyline. Also, this is the first time writing a full fluffy chapter so it may be really bad.

Baiii cupcakes,

                 Author- Chan