2

Y/N POV

URRRRRRRRGHHHHHHH. Is she already back so quickly. I yawned and slowly got up. Surprisingly, Sho wasn't there. I wondered why? Anyway, I scratched my head as I got up. I felt my foot hit something. I scratched my eyes before seeing it.

Sho had blood dripping from the side of his head and a clear bruise on the cheek. I got up and quickly searched for the bandages. Fuck, Fuck how did this happen? I ran to the kitchen and hurriedly looked through the cupboard as I heard someone say," Hi Y/N", I responded with," Hi, sorry I am busy right now, do ya know where the bandages are?". The voice responded with an eerie laugh as he threw an apple around.

Wait. That's not Uraraka. I slowly turned around and saw it. A green haired boy, with deep emerald eyes and freckles. He looked normal, apart from his sinister grin and bloodied clothes. 

I stood in shock

I stood in shock. I was about to attack him with my thunder quirk before he whispered," Detroit smash N/N." into my ear. Wait, a smash? How is that possible? And how does he know about that nickname? Only one person knows that. I stood in shock as I felt a sharp pain from the left side of my head. I fell to the ground and was able to hear the last few words, "Come on Kacchan, we have done what master told us too.". I then blacked out.

Uraraka POV

That line in the shop was sooo long. I floated back home, excited to see everyone's happy faces and maybe even see if my favourite ship is now canon. EEK! So cute together. Y/N and Shoto, a match made in heaven. I wonder when my luck will turn. I landed in front of the apartment door and tripped. I got up and saw Shoto on the floor, trying to get up. He looked like he was seriously hurt but instead, he was whispering something, I went closer and heard him mutter, "Y-Y-Y/-N-N-N." Oh God, where is Y/N? I searched for the house but I couldn't find anything. I searched the kitchen and saw blood everywhere as well as the bandages. I backed away and ended up fainting. 

Y/N POV

Urggggggghhhh my head. What the actual fuck happened. I groaned as I stretched. And that lead to my first problem. I couldn't actually stretch. That lead to my second question. Why the fuck could I barely see any shit?  I decided to try wriggling around but couldn't actually move. I decided to try and jump off the chair using one for all," One for all, full cowl-.". I was about to continue when I felt a sharp blade across the skin of my neck as the voice whispered," I wouldn't try that if I were you N/N.".

Most people would probably decide to stay quiet at this point and say nothing but me being the little pomeranian I am, I decided to scream," WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE AND HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW THAT NAME.". I was practically wriggling at that point to free myself. The same voice sighed and just said," That's too bad, hey Kacchan, why don't ya take things over and treat our little captive here some respect."

I heard a loud noise and a cocky laugh. I then felt someone grab my neck. I couldn't breathe. The hand began to feel warm and burnt my neck slightly. I could here little sounds, like explosion? Before I was about to lose consciousness, they let go. An explosion or fire quirk I thought. Me being the stupid person I am, I said that out loud.

Hey guys! Author-Chan here guys. Hope ya enjoyed the chapter. I have so many good ideas and can't wait to publish them! What would you guys think if I made Todo a yandere? Hope ya enjoyed the video, still got 50 of them to use! Hope you have a good morning/ night/ day. Thanks for reading :)