4

Yeah, so I actually understand anything at this point. Practically, all the girls were bawling their eyes out, Kirishima was dying,  Denki looked as if he had a heart attack and Todo fell to the ground. Who were these people? Well, my question, that I regret answering, decided to be answered. "Now, if you don't want your little Y/N to die here, then perhaps you might want to explain to her who I am, and how the little brat got into UA.". Momo was about to explain, but the broccoli pointed the dagger he was throwing around to who looked the most upset. Sho. His eyes were puffy and he seriously looked hurt. I almost cried seeing him in this state but his soothing voice calmed me. This voice would soon break my heart though.

 This voice would soon break my heart though

Todoroki POV

Him. He can't be real. He died. I saw him. In the fire. Dead. Burnt. But here he was. Right in front of me."Midoriya.". His grin became twisted as he laughed. He replied with," Hey Shoto-kun! Glad you remember me! And please, stop being so formal! Call me Izuku instead! Now then, let's begin shall we!". I couldn't look him straight in the eyes. What happened to him? The Izuku I knew would never do this.

I sighed but I knew that everyone was there for me, my friends.

"Y/N. You never really understood how you got into UA, did you? Considering the fact only 36 students get in every year and no one would ever want to drop out, we kept something from you. Before you, there was actually another person in our class. They were really happy, outgoing and had a smile in the darkest of times. He was actually a lot like you. He also had a strong fighting spirit and during the attack at the camp, he tried to save a little child and died in the fire.".

It hurt every part of me saying that. I held my chest and fell to the ground in tears as Izuku laughed and said," You wanna know the best part Y/N? The person actually was left heartbroken by your little 'Sho' before that happened. But the best part is yet to come! I believe that the person actually wanted to become a villain! And I should know. Now, before we let little Y/N out of her ropes, can you please describe the male's appearance?".

Y/N POV

No. no, no, no NO! This can't be true. This is all one big dream. I began hysterically laughing as I fell to the ground. This is all one cruel joke. I walked up to the camera as I saw all of their faces asking," this is all one cruel joke, isn't it. PLEASE TELL ME IT IS.". I couldn't see any thought of lies in any of their faces. I fell to the ground crying as Izuku left his last message," Now, before we leave, don't try telling anyone like the heroes about this incident or my identity, or we will take further... measures and the next time you see your beloved Y/N, it will be in a coffin. I can't wait to video call next time guys! Then we can talk over more, like Kacchan here".

And with that, the show was over. As the live finished, I noticed more people enter the room. The male who I now knew as Midoriya Izuku came up to me as he lifted my chin, wiping my tears away. He hushed my tears as he whispered in a soft tone," Hush now Y/N, that wasn't the rest of the news. And we know how much of a fighting spirit you have, so our friend Yaminoko here to make sure all three of your quirks are erased. 

Hello little cupcakes! What did you think of that revelation? But oh no, there is more to come. And soon I am thinking of adding some of my drawings of this fanfic! Hope you enjoyed the vid. MY POOR TODO! It hurt having to choose the pic.😭 Bai cupcakes!

Author Chan