Park~Sam

" Sam!" You yell for the thousandth time that day. He was stopping every 5 minutes to pet every dog that went by, even though he had his own with him.

You decided that both Sam and Lucky needed some fresh air. You dragged Sam along, Lucky was much less reluctant to go outside. But after some promises and convincing, you got Sam to come to Central Park.
" coming!" He yelled. You looked down at Lucky, Sam's golden retriever and huffed out a sigh.
" how long does it take?" You asked the dog, who just quirked her head to the side. Her pink tongue flapping from her open, panting maw. Almost as if she was smiling. You smiled back.
" here!" Sam said, slightly out of breath.
" finally. Lucky and I have been having a tea party while we waited for you to show us some attention." You replied playfully.  As you smiled up at him, your eyes traveled to his, which were shining like molten bronze in the sun's rays. He smiled back at grabbed your free hand. You turned away and began walking through the busy park.

As you were admiring a particularly beautiful flower, Sam's worried voice carried to you like a 6th sense. " I lost the dog."

You turned to him suddenly. " what?"
" I lost the dog." He said seriously. You looked around for a moment to make sure it wasn't a joke.
" we need the dog!" You began looking around more accurately. Searching. " How?" You whisper to yourself.

" see that's the funny thing. I know we need the dog."
" how did you loose her!?!" You walk to him.
" I put the leash down, to tie my shoes. And she slipped away." He said sheepishly.

That is what started the hour long search for Lucky. Calling her name and asking other people did nothing in a place this big. You and Sam split up, hopefully to find her better but neither had seen her.
" on your left!" Sam hollered as he came around the corner. In front of him was Lucky. He was herding her towards you.

She ran by just as you leaped out and tackled her to the grass. Hooking your finger around her collar.
You laughed. " You stupid dog! What were you thinking! Running away like that!"
Sam let out a sigh as he dropped down next to you.
" She was hiding by the water."
" Thank you Sam." You ruffled his hair, then clipped the leash onto the collar. " Come on, up."
" Are we still getting ice cream? You promised!" Sam whined like a five year old.

" Sure boo, what ever you want."

------------------------

Its 1 am and im tired so here is this piece of crap writing