Harry stood up from his seat and approached his kids, his smile dropping slightly when he looked at Al's expression. "Hey guys. Al, what's wrong? Are you ill?"

Albus, who's eyes were drooping as if he just woke up from a nap, just waved and shook his head dismissively, but then he slightly tumbled and began tilting backwards, fainting.

"Al!"

~

"I think that's enough pumpkin pasties for you," Ara shook her head at Rose, grabbing the dessert from her.

Rose, who's mouth was still full, retorted. "Hey! Ara, give it back!"

"No! We have like 5 hours til the ball, you have to stop eating! Do you even want to fit in your gorgeous emerald dress?" Cel frowned at her.

"Celestine, I couldn't give a single fuck! These are Grandma Weasley's pumpkin pasties we're talking about. You think I'd pass up the chance to eat that delicious sweet, cinnamon filling with that buttery, flaky crust? Hell no!" Rose retaliated.

Ara and Cel rolled their eyes at her. "I'm gonna go up. I need a shower." Cel announced and trudged out the door.

"And you? Are you gonna finish this whole plate of pasties?" Ara asked, looking at Rose with pity.

"Mm-hmm." Rose hummed, stuffing her mouth with a piece of pasty.

Ara shrugged and went up to the door, before looking back at Rose. "Did you know that some Netflix actors are coming? Geez, I heard the cast of Stranger Things was coming and I was like-"

"GET THESE PASTIES AWAY FROM ME! FINN'S COMING AND I NEED TO LOOK MY BEST-!" Rose yelled and threw the pasties across the room, running out the door before Ara.

"Isn't Schnapp underrated though? I mean-" Ara looked and saw that Rose wasn't in the room anymore. "Well that was quick."

Ara sighed and picked up the pasties, putting them back on the dish before leaving the room, checking her phone to see 5 missed calls from Hya.

"Oh shit." She said before immediately calling back.

The system of calling Hydra Lynx Malfoy is very complicated. If she hasn't picked up by the first two rings, she's probably binging Rupaul's Drag Race and will appreciate it if you didn't call.

By the next third and fourth ring, and she still hasn't picked up, she's probably busy and couldn't talk to anyone at the moment.

By the fifth and sixth, she's definitely ignoring you and doesn't wanna communicate with you in any way shape or form.

But no one really knows what happens during the seventh ring.

1 ring-

"Hey. You've reached Hya's voicemail. Wow that sounds weird to say-" followed by the beep.

Ara frowned. Hya never leaves anyone on voicemail. She hates having to do stuff that should already be done. One of the few reasons why she's top of her class.

"Hi, uh it's your sister. Where are you? Call me back when you get this message. We'll be at the penthouse." Ara said.

Looking down at her phone, she thought. Something was off about Hya leaving a message.

Then her phone rang.

"Hya! I was calling you, where are you?" Ara said in a panicked voice.

"Calm down, sis. I went to the restroom, no biggie. Didn't you ask Andrew?"

dreams.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें