Take your name

Walker POV

"Now clean this up! Before the prince gets here! Your filthy!" Ms. Lively, my step mother, said.

"See ya later, stud." Marty, my step brother, said.

"We'll be marrying the prince, not you!" Reed, my other step brother, teased.

"Oh and one more thing Walker" Step mother added.

"Yes?" I respectfully asked.

"You may never leave this attic until the prince has chosen his groom. Which will be one of my two son's of course." She said with a mischievious smirk on her face.

"Wait! No you can't do thi-" I ran over to hurry before she close the door and locks it.

"Watch me! Hahahahah!" My step mother laughed.

Within a sec I hear a click sound. Only confirmed my the door was now locked.

I hate my life. Why did my family have to die? Why am I here in this torture chamber of a home? What did I do to deserve this treatment from them?

Before I could finish my thoughts, I heard hornets playing from just outside the front drive way.

I ran from the door to the window. I opened the window, and saw so many wonderful things.

I saw a gold carriage, two hornet players, and three kingdom gaurds.

Just then, I noticed one of the carriage  doors opened and one man in a blue suit stepped out. The man walked to the other side of the carriage. I can tell it wasn't the prince, the prince never where's middle class suites.

"Magnus, hurry. We don't have all evening" a light voice said. Right then I knew it was the sound of a young boy. Around the teen ages.

Two blue icon stalian shoes stepped onto the ground. I saw a blue suit with golden epaulettes and black stripes.

I was right!

It was a teen boy with dirty blonde hair. Which was slicked back, green emerald eyes. His smile, brighter than an Angel.

Seriously, what did that boy brush his teeth with...white paint?

Wait a minute...the prince looks familiar. I think I've seen him before. Wasn't he arguing with a lady?

What did the lady call him?

It was Jerry...no...Joshua...no...Jonah!

"Did you here me boy. I said get up!" I heard a my step mother say.

"Yes" I asked.

*

" Walker get your butt up" I heard a familiar voice say.

I felt the cold instantly covered my body. My eyes shot open. God it's cold. Wow, it was a dream.

I looked to the left of me and I saw my mother glaring at me, holding my blanket on her arm.

"I said get up, this will be the last time I say that!" Ms. Lively warned me.

"What's going on?" I asked her in a drowsy voice.

"You going to your new school in Shadyside this morning! Now c'mon hurry!" She shouted.

"Yeah bro your coming to my school and we start at 8:30 so hurry" Marty said, while he was brushing his teeth.

"Ok, I'm getting up now" I said tiredly.

Well, a new school for you Walker...great.