"What did you say little one? What do you want? " he purred.

I moaned and pressed my body closer to his. He chuckled and quickly turned us around before pushing me into his room before shutting the door behind us. I gasped as I was roughly pinned against the door and my legs were hiked up and wrapped around his hips.

"I asked you a question baby." he purred again.

"I-I want you. Alex am I really sorry for what I've put you through these past couple of months. You're not a monster. And I do need and care for you. I love you." I whispered.

He smashed his lips into mine. My legs tightened around his hips and my toes curled as Alex consumed my mouth. This kiss wasn't the lovey dovey kiss I was expecting. This kiss was rough, passionate, and exciting.

I almost whimpered in disappointment when he pulled away.

"Who do you belong to?" he growled suddenly.

"What?" I breathed still recovering from our kiss.

I cried out as he roughly nibbled the spot directly above my collarbone. Damn him for abusing my soft spot.

"I said who do you fucking belong to?" he growled.

Finally able to breathe and think clearly, I processed what he said. I smirked and looked him dead in the eyes.

"I belong to you daddy."

With a deep, rough growl, Alex tightened his grip on me and pulled me off the wall. He walked us to his bed and threw me on the bed. I hummed in delight when his strong body landed on mine when he practically pounced on me.

"ALEX!" I screamed when he ripped my shirt clean off my body.

I gasped again when he ripped my pants off as well.

"My clothes." I whispered sadly.

He chuckled and nuzzled my neck. I moaned as he sucked and kissed the sensitive skin.

"You'll thank me in a second." he whispered seductively.

I don't know what he'll be doing to me but that didn't stop my cock from getting hard.

My breath hitched as he trailed lower on my body. He stop at my chest before looking up at me. He kept eye contact with me as he slowly licked the pink bead.

I moaned and arched my chest up silently begging for more. Alex kissed the now hard pebbles making me want to growl in frustration.

Do more dammit!

Alex must've read my mind because he sucked the nipple into his mouth. I moaned loudly as he would suck, bite, then lick and repeat.

I whined when he stopped. I almost whined again when he got up and off the bed.

"Turn around." he ordered.

I happily did so. Once I was situated on my elbows and knees, I kicked off my shoes and waited for what was next.

I felt the bed dip and Alex's big body wedge between my legs. I moaned as he rubbed himself against my ass.

"Just fuck me already." I growled.

"Oh I will baby. I'll have you screaming and mewling so much that you won't be able to talk for weeks. I'll fuck you so hard and deep that you'll never forget who you belong to or who loves you. I'm going to bury my cock deep into your ass but just not today." Alex said.

"No dammit! Fuck me no- oh shit!" I groaned as Alex's hand landed almost painfully on my ass.

"I'll fuck you when I'm good and ready. " he growled.