What?

(This is going to be a short chapter)

Evie:Yea so Me and Doug forgave eachother
Thomas:Oh no wonder he didn't give you that glare
Evie:yea
             With Mal and Ben and Jane
Jane:so you guys still need to choose the decorations like pentopers,lights,the arrangements,and Ben we still need to talk privately
   Mal's eyes turn green
Mal:You know let's do pentopers
Jane:k you won't regret it
  Mal leaves
Jane:so which lights?
Ben:these
And I'll do the arrangements
Jane:k but which green for the picture
Ben:ummm the very dark green
Jane:k well bye
Ben:bye

Ben's POV
When I left I went to go through some files and paperwork I need to do and sign.But when I opened the door to my office I noticed a paper on the ground.It was Sof-I mean Evie's file and her birth certificate.I didn't want to look at it but curiosity got the best of me and I looked.Her full name is Evelyn Rose Queen Grimhilde(Long Name ik sorry)and her birthday is July 10,1999.Wait she is a year younger than us?Wow I'm surprised.So now her,Carlos,and Jane are in the same situation (they are a grade above than what they are suppose to be).(pretend she is younger but older than Carlos and Jane by a month).She is really smart then.Cotillion is that same day.But I can't change the date it's the only one day I have free and everyone else to.Wait since Evie is making everyone's dresses and suits including mine we should all thank her.She is smart,she does things for the school,she protects us,she is kind,sweet we should plan her a birthday party even though it's Cotillion it's fine it could be about all three of us(King Ben,lady of the court Mal,and the birthday girl Evie)I'm going to tell everyone else.We are going to plan something good.For now let me go back to doing my work.

A/N pretend she was born on July 10 1999.And Ben didn't see her file and birth certificate because his parents told him not to look at them.