"What? Like you?" Freddie asked.

"Whoever said that I was nice?"

"Well, you have slowed down with your insults over the past couple of years..."

"Freddie has a point, Sam," I agreed.

"Ah, whatever!" Sam sighed.

"Phoebe, go get your brother, so he can say, 'hi' to his friends," Mom ordered.

"But, Mom, I'm right here!" Billy argued.

"She meant Max, stupid!" Nora insulted him.

"Right..."

Phoebe then ran up to the yellow hatch that leads down to Max's evil lair and pressed the little button on its side, causing it to open.

"Max, get up here!" Phoebe shouted.

"Why?" We heard Max shout back.

"So you can say, 'hi' to Sam, Spencer, and Freddie!"

"HI, SPENCER, SAM, AND FREDDIE!!!"

"Hi, Max!" Sam, Spencer, and Freddie shouted back.

Phoebe rolled her eyes at our brother's laziness.

"There, I said, 'hi' to them!" Max told us, "Are you happy now!?!?"

"Max, get up here and greet your friends in person and not by shouting through the house!" Hank ordered.

"Hey, you're not the boss of me! Only Max is the boss of Max! Can you're brain control my actions like mine can? No!"

Phoebe rolled her eyes once more. "Ugghh, why can't Max be more like me and behave correctly?"

"Because having two Phoebe's would be really freaky!" Spencer answered, "No offense Phoebe."

"Non taken, Spencer. It was- I mean, that would be pretty freaky! I think that it would be freaky if there was two of anybody! I guess that's why identical twins don't have similar personalities!"

"Yeah," Sam, Spencer, Freddie, Mom, Hank, Billy, Nora, and I all agreed.

"Wait, Phoebe, before you corrected yourself, were you about to say, 'it was pretty freaky'?" I asked.

"Uhh... That doesn't really matter right now. What really matters, is that Max stops being rude and gets his lazy butt up here, so he can greet his friends in person!" Phoebe said, changing the subject.

"Yeah, Max, get up here!" Mom agreed.

"Fine, I'll come up!" Max groaned.

We then heard another loud, "Thump, thump, thump!" But instead of coming from the set of stairs that leads to the second floor, it came from the set of stairs that leads to Max's evil lair.

"Hey, guys," Max properly greeted Sam, Freddie, and Spencer, as soon as he came up.

"Hey, Max," they greeted him back.

"So, what are you guys gonna do?"

"I don't know," Sam replied, "We thought that we would just sit and watch tv, as we thought of things that we can do."

"Oh."

"Well, we'll leave you guys to the tv," Phoebe announced, as she started to walk up the stairs, "If you need any of us, you know where to find us."

"Ok, thanks!" Sam, Spencer, Freddie, and I all replied at once.

Mom, Hank, Nora, and Billy immediately followed Phoebe up the steps, onto the second floor, and Max slid down his blue slide that leads down to his lair. Spencer, Sam, Freddie, and I just sat down on the light-blue living room couches and turned the tv on. Thankfully, That's a Drag! was on.