18: Chika Takeda

🦋
"My name is Chika Takeda! I'll be your teacher today!
🦋

Name; Chika Takeda
Nickname; Butterfly
Age; 29
Gender; Female
Sexuality; Straight
Birthday; March 17th
Zodiac Sign; Pisces

🦋
"Eraser, you can't keep yourself COCOONED in there forever, get it, get it?"
🦋

Eye Color; Hazel
Hair Color; Orange-Brown
Hair Length; Waist Length
Body Type; Similar to Mt.Lady

🦋
"Eraser, I know I joke a lot, but I'm serious now. Those kids...mean a lot to you, don't they?"
🦋

Hero Name; Miss Monarch
Quirk; Butterfly
Quirk Description; Chika has two monarch butterfly wings that sprout from her back and two antennae that come from her forehead. She is able to fly using her wings, has a heightened sense of smell, can see twice as far as the normal human, and her wings can create and store a toxin that, when released, can knock out anybody that inhales it. Her antennae are mostly for show, but perk up when she's happy and droop when she's sad.
Strengths;
-Flight
-Enhanced vision + scent
-Agile
-Optimistic
Drawbacks;
-Her wings are incredibly sensitive
-She is not immune to the toxin her body creates
-She can sometimes overstep boundaries
-It takes her body twelve hours to remake the toxin
Special Move; Hazardous Heaven
Move Description; Chika's wings begin to spread the toxins and she flies around the target, surrounding them and keeping the toxin in a tight space. She then flies up and falls down, essentially drop kicking the target. The toxin is then spread to the nearby area. She named the move after her favorite TV show.
Affiliation; U.A
Profession; Pro-Hero, U.A Strategy Teacher

🦋
"One day, I'll get you to smile at one of my jokes, hehe!~"
🦋

Personality; Chika is very optimistic for a hero, always doing her best to reassure the public and be there for those we need her. She is known to be very persuasive, compassionate, and empathetic, which is why she's mostly called in for hostage negotiations and suicide threats.
Chika loves to make other people happy, and will not stop pestering someone with jokes and puns until they show her a smile. This has led to her overstepping boundaries and having trouble keeping friends and family close. Chika believes that she isn't allowed to be sad, as she has to be the one to cheer everyone up in this sad world, even if she's overshadowed by people such All Might and Ms.Joke.
In a relationship, Chika is a bit clingy, always wanting to be around her lover but she understands that life isn't like that. She always tries to surprise her lover with gifts and presents, and loves to cuddle with them.
Likes;
-anything sugary
-pineapples
-cuddling
-cats
-the color orange
-the color red
-making people happy
-cooking
-teaching at U.A
-little kids
-the summertime
-warm places
-fluffy blankets
Dislikes;
-the winter
-birds
-cold places
-the color green
-anything sour
-villains
-her loved ones being in danger
-feeling sad
-being yelled at
-being annoying
History; Chika grew up in a somewhat normal family, with her older cousin being a Pro-Hero known as Mothmaniac. She envied him and began training to be a hero at just eight years old with him. She passed the entry exam to U.A with flying colors, landing herself in Class 1-A with Aizawa and Hizashi. She was close friends with Hizashi and acquaintances with Shouta. However, she constantly pestered him, always wanting to try and get him to smile.
She began her hero career slowly but quickly climbed the ranks, becoming the number 25 hero by the time Class 1-A became Aizawa's class. She was asked to teach strategy and strategic battle movements for the hero classes after the attack on the USJ and graciously accepted. She was one of the hero's fighting Nomu's during the All Might vs One For All battle. She also assisted in the Eri rescue mission by hunting runaway ground troops and other members of Chisaki's group.

🦋
"I'm sorry, Shouta...smile for me when I'm gone...yeah?..."
🦋

Family;
-Aika Takeda {Mother, Alive}
-Ena Takeda {Father, Deceased}
-Mirai Sano {Aunt, Alive}
-Takiyo Sano {Uncle, Alive}
-Taro Sano {Cousin, Alive}
Friends;
-All Might
-Present Mic {Best Friend}
-Midnight
-Ms.Joke
Enemies;
-League of Villains
-Endeavor
-Sir Nighteye
Crush; Aizawa {Main}, All Might

🦋
"Well, you actually clean up quite well, don't ya, Eraser?~"
🦋

NSFW?; No
Cursing?; Yes
Extra; N/A

🦋
"Go beyond, my caterpillars! Plus Ultra!"
🦋