17: Chelsea Jefferson

"Alright....lets do this one final time. Seriously."

Name; Chelsea Jefferson
Nickname; Chelz
Gender; Female
Age; 14
Birthday; April 27th
Zodiac Sign; Taurus
Sexuality; Bisexual

"My names Chelsea Jefferson, and for the last ten months, I've been the one and only Spider-Girl."

Nationality; American
Ethnicity; Mixed {White and Spanish}
Eye Color; Brown
Hair Color; Black
Hair Length; Shoulder Length
Body Type; Rectangle
Tattoo's?; None
Scars?; None
Piercings?; Ears

"I did a ton of stuff. Learned guitar, taught my sister how to walk, saved the city, and...."

Personality; From a young age, Chelsea's parents set high expectations for her, schoolwise and relationship wise. This resulted in Chelsea always being busy, and never having many friends to hang out with. She has a hard time relaxing, and frequently finds herself stressing instead of relaxing when trying to relax.
Chelsea has a strong will and determination to finish what she started. Some may even say she's a perfectionist. She can be very set and firm in what she believes in, and have a hard time compromising with people on things. Sometimes Chelsea can overstep boundaries, which leads to people getting angry with her, which makes it even harder for her to make friends.
Chelsea is very smart due to her parents pushing her, and is able to find her way out of very tricky situations.
Likes;
-playing guitar
-her siblings
-soccer
-swinging with her webs
-being a hero
-Science
-cooking
-riding her bike
-her aunt
-listening to music
-cats
-sunsets
-spicy food
Dislikes;
-dogs
-Math
-villains
-bullies
-her parents pressuring her
-her mask being removed
-being yelled at
-sweet foods
-chocolate

"...and I...was the cause of my brothers death. I don't like to talk about it..."

History; Chelsea was born in New York City, to her father Arnold and her mother Alicia. She had one older brother, Nicholas, and became an older sister when she was nine years old. Her older brother Nicholas was almost never home, even as a teen, so she was never really close to him, but still somehow looked up to him.
Chelsea's parents always tried to be "supportive" but it was more pressuring her than support. She never had time for friends between school and out of school activities until middle school, when her parents finally began to let up in 7th grade. A few days after Chelsea turned 13, she was on her way back from school when a spider landed on her shoulder. She tried to get it off, but not before it bit her. She thought nothing of it, went home, and applied some bug bite cream.
The next day, she had grown three inches overnight. Her powers came slowly, but gradually; first her ability to stick, then make webs, then finally, her most notable ability; to blend into her surroundings. Unlike Miles, she cannot turn invisible, but can blend in extremely well with any surrounding, even going as far to make her skin imitate the texture of what she's against.
Her first rescue was a little boy. He was being held hostage by a pedophile in Central Park, and she hastily covered her face with a makeshift mask from her hoodie and saved him. The press dubbed her "Spider-Girl", and new pressure came from the city to help deal with crime. She took it head on.
Four months into her new identity as Spider-Girl, Chelsea was attacked by a villain who was almost exactly like her, except he could corrode anything by touch instead of camouflaging. They were enemies, hero and villain, for three months, until that fateful day came.
She had found his lair, and discovered his plot to kill several high ranking officials in NYC. They battled, and he corroded a metal beam so far, that it began to collapse. Chelsea acted on instinct and pushed him back, accidentally right under it. The bean crushed him, killing him instantly, and Chelsea unmasked him to find...her brother. She was horrified, and scared, and angry. Chelsea didn't know he was like her, didn't know if she should grieve or celebrate, and felt disgusting. She altered police and quickly fled, disappearing from all hero activity for almost three weeks. She had tried to dive into her brothers hidden life, but only found someone that people referred to as Mr.M.
Chelsea was going back home when she got stuck to a building, her body glitching out as she was pulled through a portal. She landed in New York City, except of it being early morning, it was the dead of night. She headed home but found an elderly couple living there instead of her family. Scared, she headed to her Aunt's house in Queen's. She found her Aunt's house, and her aunt, except it wasn't her aunt, but it was. Nonetheless, Aunt May allowed her to stay after a ton of explaining.
She studied the world for three days before the others came knocking at the door, explaining the same situation. A few days later, and Miles, Peter, and Gwen came. She helped them destroy the collider and return to her world.
Powers;
-Super Strength
-Spidey-Sense
-Super Regeneration
-Camouflage Powers
-Sticking Ability
Strengths;
-smart
-can think on her feet
-agile
-strong
Weaknesses;
-has a hard time compromising
-can rush into things
-loud

"Anyways, one day this super weird thing happened. Like, really really weird. I was flung into New York City, but not my New York City."

Family;
-Arnold Jefferson {49, Father}
-Alicia Jefferson {47, Mother}
-Nicholas Jefferson {23, Brother, Deceased}
-Julianna Jefferson {5, Sister}
-Aunt May {50}
Friends;
-Miles Morales
-Peter Parker
-Gwen
-Peni Parker
-Peter Porker
Enemies;
-Doc Oc
-King Pin
-Prowler
Crush; Miles {Main}, Gwen

"My Spidey-sense told me to visit my Aunt in Queens. Only she...wasn't my aunt. Well, she was, but not mine. She put me up for a few days until, well...some other people showed up."

NSFW?; No
Cursing?; Yea
Extra?; She has two cats

"So that's how I ended up here. But enough about that, we have a collider to destroy."