(1) Ansel and Jack

Carol's POV

Walking. Running. Hiding. Killing.

That's all we've been doing since I got the others out of Terminus.

"Ansel?" A boy voice whisper yelled, we all stopped walking.

"Jackson? Jack. We need to hurry back." A different voice says.

"Hello?" Rick said aloud as we all pulled our weapons out. Two teenage boys pop out in front of us. One has brown, shaggy, hair and brown eyes, the other has dirty blonde hair and green eyes.

"Hey..." The burnet said, I waved.

***

"Just a warning. Any of you hurt our sisters, you'll all pay the price." Ansel informed us as we were nearing the field of their farm.

"Sisters?" Maggie asked.

"None of them are blood related, but we're family. Nash, Hayes and Cameron are the only other boys. Rhiannon, Kayla and Elsa are the girls." When Jack said Elsa my eyes widened.

"What does Elsa look like?" I ask.

"Long, blonde hair. Green blue eyes. Silver braces... Why?" Ansel asked.

"No reason--"

"Help!" A young girl voice yelled. Both boys started running in the direction of the voice. We all followed.

"Elsa!" A different girl yelled. We got into a clearing and saw in the distance a small girl with a walker about to rip into her throat. All of us stopped, besides Ansel and Jack. I grab Daryl crossbow from him and shoot the walker in the head while Daryl gave me a questioning look, we started walking and as we got closer the girl got up and readjusted the cast on her left arm.

"Elsa! How?" Ansel said as we arrived fifteen feet away.

"I-I don't know?! It just got me! I was scared! It bit my cast!" Elsa whined, I looked at her and recognized her as she looked me in the eyes.

"Elsa Ann Marie Pelletier?" I ask in disbelief. She nods and starts to tear up. She runs to me and engulfs me into a tight hug, I hug back.

"Mommy!" Elsa sobs into my shoulder. I giggle through a sob.

"El!" I sob into her hair. Just then my knees give out and Elsa falls yo her knees with me.

***

"Since when did you have two kids?" Rick asked me once El and I got off the ground.

"Since July 6th 1999." El answered for me. I nod in confirmation. Elsa grabs my hand as we walk to the house.

"Why didn't you tell us about her? You told us about Sophia." Rick adds on, I squeeze Elsa's hand.

"Because I was as good as dead." Elsa mumbled from beside me.

***

We all had been put into rooms in this farm house. I was roomed with Elsa and Daryl. I was sitting on the bed with El's head on my lap when Daryl walks in.

"So... What's the story with Elsa?"

"The first day of the outbreak Elsa... Ed thought two kids was enough so he kicked her out. Locked her in a closet and drug Sophia and I to the car. You pretty much know the rest." I said softly as I stroked El's soft blonde hair.

"Oh."