(4) seazure

Maggie's POV

"Rhee, get all the medical supplies. Maggie, ho search the medicine cabinets." Bob told us.
Bob's POV

Once they left I looked to Carol.

"She has a 5% chance of actually making it, Carol."

"She's a strong girl. She'll be alright." Daryl said.
****

One seizure and five stitches later Elsa is all fixed up. She needs blood. She's pale as a damn ghost.

"Blood type?"

"B+" Carol said. I nodded before stabbing the needle into my wrist.

"Me too." I whispered.
***

I took watch over Elsa when Carol fell asleep. Daryl insisted he did it, but I could tell he was tired from all of the stress and sadness, so I made him go to bed.

"I can't wear crop tops anymore, can I?" Elsa asked me. I jumped at the sudden noise.

"You're awake."

"Seems that way." Elsa whispered. I chuckled.

"Do you need any pain killers?" I asked, she nodded.
Elsa's POV

When Bob left to get me pain killers I slowly stood up. I felt nothing. No pain, I don't even feel my feet on the ground. I slowly walk to Hayes and Nash's room and quietly shut the door behind me.  I walked over to Nash's bed and sat on his back criss cross apple sauce. He didn't move.

"Nashy Poo." I quietly cooed into his ear. He groaned. I got off of him and smacked his arm. He quickly sat up right and stared at me in disbelief. After that he scooped me up bridal style and carried me into the kitchen where Bob was.

"Elsa. You. Should. Be. Resting." Bob said sternly, I groaned. It's to boring in there!" I whined.

"Nash, take her back to the room, please"

Nash nodded and carried me to bed. Once he set me down I passed out.

"Hey, Elsa!" Sophia beamed at me, once I opened my eyes I saw my twin. She looked as beautiful as ever...

"Hey, Soph..." I trailed off "what's going on? Mom said you died."

"I am dead.... I just wanted you to know I love you... And not to give up. Oh yeah! I'll do everything in my power to make sure you don't scar!" Sophia said with a smile, then everything went black again.

"It's been three weeks, Daryl, Elsa most likely won't make it." I heard Bob say.

"Bull shit! She's a strong girl! She'll pull through!" Daryl yelled. I felt somebody grip my hand. I opened my eyes a little and saw through my eyelashes it was Daryl.

"Good morning, sunshine!" I yelled. Daryl jumped and hugged me.

"Woah there, Daryl." I chuckled. He apologized as he got off of me.

"Where's my mum?" I asked him.

"CAROL!" Daryl yelled. I heard shuffling in the kitchen before mom popped in the room. Her eyes grew wide and teary when she saw me.

"Elsa?" Mom sobbed, I sat up.

"I love you." I said with a tear streaming down my face.

"I love you too, Elsa." Mom said before hugging me super tight.
***

"My cast is to loose!" I complained to Carl, he laughed.

"Come 'ere. I know how to tighten a cast." Carl said, I nodded and stepped closer to him. He lifted me onto the counter and stepped in between my legs. He grabbed my arm gently before pulling off the velcro straps and putting them on tighter.

"Better?"

"Very." I whispered, he started leaning in, I was leaning in too when Daryl cleared his throat. Carl jumped back blushing hard. I started blushing too.

"No. Elsa, you're 13. No." Daryl stated before adding on, "your momma would kill both you if any little Carl's or Elsa's were running around."

"But then Judith would have a friend around her age!" I said. Even if I am embarrassed I still embarrass myself even more.

"El! Stop young lady." Daryl said strictly before walking away.