Did he just say my name?

I was walking to school, grumbling because it was Monday and we had Algebra as the first subject. On my way, I saw Hiroto on the hill where the Sakura tree was once again. I didn't know what made me stand there and watch, but that was what I did. He was just sitting on that same rock, glancing at the tree every now and then with a longing expression. His hair was ruffled by the wind as he glanced once again at the sakura petals, then (I don't know if it was my imagination or not), he said my name. Yes, you read it right, he said my name.

  "Whoa does he actually know me?!" I whisper-exclaimed, starting to walk again but this time faster. At the corner of my eye, I saw Ersia running towards me.

  "What's wrong, Karin?" she asked worriedly.

  "Tell me honestly," I started. "Does Hiroto always say my name when he goes to wish to the Sakura tree?"

  She gave me a why-do-you-want-to-know look, but then answered, "Yeah, he does. But maybe there's just someone with the same name as you. It doesn't mean that even though he's saying your name, he's talking about you."

  "Yeah, you're right," I sighed and looked back at Hiroto. "I wonder why he's longing for her that bad...It might actually be his wish for him to at least see her again.

  "Right! Anyways, we'd better get to school or we'll be late for Algeb!" Ersia exclaimed then started running.

  "Hey! No fair!" I pouted then ran after her, laughing. Hopefully, Hiroto's wish would come true, even though I don't really know who he is.