Snags in Planning

*where the Appleoosans are setting up*

Pinkie/Bubble- *startles everypony* Back up, everypony! Taste testing business! *the two happily try the majority of the food*

Braeburn- *to Applejack and AJ* Well it ain't gonna be easy but I think we can whip up these new cookies Twilight and Dusk want before sunrise.

Applejack- *confident* If anypony can handle some last minute bakin' it's ya'll

Bailey- *concerned* We brought plenty for the celebration but if they keep testin' we might be in trouble.

AJ- *unamused* Gotcha.

*Applejack and AJ drag Pinkie and Bubble away from the food*

Tirek/Tirana- *watches from inside the bushes and drains a female pony's magic which causes her to collapse*

Braeburn/Bailey- *notices and walks over and helps her up in concern* You okay?

Green Mare- *weakly* I feel so weak all of a sudden...

*another pony walks over and gets his magic drained causing the others to look in worry*

Braeburn/Bailey- *hears shuffling from the bushes* Is somepony back there? *they get their magic drained by Tirek and Tirana* *they two collapse*

*the other ponies look in fear and worry*

Bailey- *weakly* Everypony...get away...from the food...till' we figure out...what's goin' on...

*everypony clears out in fear*

Tirek/Tirana- *laughs evilly and steals some pie*

*meanwhile with the pegasi*

Flight Coordinator- *worried* The prince and princess wants WHAT?!

Blitz- *hopeful* Just what's on this card...no big deal.

Flight Coordinator- *frantic* No big deal! It's a much more aggressive weather pattern than what was originally ordered! This is very irregular! *starts hyperventilating*

Fluttershy- *to him calmly* Take a breath...

Flight Coordinator- *inhales worriedly*

Butterscotch- *calmly* Let it out slowly...

Flight Coordinator- *exhales* Tell the royals we will do our best

Fluttershy- *calmly* We're sure you're all doing an excellent job

Butterscotch- *nods*

Rainbow- Yeah, totally...you guys aren't gonna panic and screw it up at all

Fluttershy/Butterscotch- *glares at her*

Rainbow- *grins nervously*

*the four fly off*

Flight Coordinator- *worried* I'm not built for high pressure situations!

Voices- Golly! Sounds like  you need some help.

*the coordinator looks to see Cozy and Comfy giving them smiles*

Flight Coordinator- *looks at them* Who are you two?

Comfy- *fake smile* Someponies who's organized enough to handle the small stuff so you can focus on the big picture!

Coordinator- *smiles* Yes! That sounds right!

Cozy- *looks at the card and chuckles sinisterly* *to the coordinator* This kind of weather has to be handled delicately!

Both- *happily* Good thing we're here! *sinisterly* We'll take care of everything.

*meanwhile with the unicorns*