Show Me

Matt would never admit it, but he enjoyed watching anime with Tord. Tord would always pick about him secretly liking it. Matt would use the 'I can't spend time with my boyfriend.'

Matt fell deep into the fandom. He began to ship characters and read fanfics. However, he really enjoyed the X reader ones. Mostly because he could insert himself into the story. But, his favorite character barely had any X readers. Matt was forced to write his own.

Matt was currently doing that. He was cozied up in bed, shirtless and in boxers. This was how Matt always unwound.

Tord was sitting across the room. He played games on Matt's system. Tord paused and turned to Matt. "I'm hungry."

Matt glanced over. "Edd said he wasn't cooking so I ate leftovers."

Tord stood up and stretched. "Fuck it. I'll eat cereal."  He walked over to Matt, who was too busy thinking of a plot to notice. Matt had begun the first two sentences when Tord poke his head into Matt's view.

"What you got there? Matt! Are you writing?" Tord begin to tease.

Matt quickly pulled it out of his sight. "I'm writing fan fiction. Leave me alone."

"Oooo! Are you writing smut?" Tord teased trying to take the phone. The man flopped down next to Matt.

"No! It's supposed to be fluff!" Matt said wiggling away. Tord was still reaching.

"Sure! It's only fluff cause of the fluffy handcuffs." Tord said as he humped the ginger's leg.

Matt rolled his eyes. "Not everything is about sex."

Tord hunched his shoulders and rested his head on Matt's chest. Matt kisses Tord's head.

"You bitch!" Tord said. He pulled Matt's face towards him to kiss. "So you're not gonna show me?"

"No, it's cringy." Matt said. Tord rolled his eyes and began to tickle Matt's sides. "You will show me!"

Matt giggled and squirmed. All the time keeping the phone out of Tord's each. "Never!" Matt gasped out. Matt slammed his arms to his sides.

"You think that will stop me?!" Tord cried. He lifted the other man's shirt and blew raspberries on his stomach. Matt squeaked our laughs. "You're a tough one aren't ya?"

"The toughest!" Matt said. Tord smiled.

"I already read it anyway." He kisses the other man's cheek. Tord stood up and fixed his sweatshirt. "I love you, bbbiittccchhh."

"I ain't gonna ever stop loving you, BBBIITTCCHH!" Matt and Tord said together as Tord left for food. Matt smiled as he realized that what just happened would be a cute plot.