Sober and Needy

Edd knock on Tom's bedroom door.

"Come in." Tom said.

Edd walked in. He was shy. He remembered what happened between them in the car. He wishes he still had that much confidence while sober. A few days had passed, they pretty much acted like it never happened.

"Hey." Edd said softly.

"Hey, Edd." Tom said. He gave Edd a genuine smile.

Edd could feel his face get warm. "I-I need to talk to you about something."

"What's up?" Tom seemed nervous.

"Uh, yo-you remember what happened in the car?" Edd asked. He was embrassed at what he did. However, he didn't regret it.

Toms face flushed, bright red. "Ye-yeah what about?"

Edd shyly looked around. He avoid looking into Tom's "eyes." He stuttered a bit. "Uh, um. I-I wanted to know, if sin-since I'm sober..."

Tom walked over to Edd. He wrapped his arms around Edd's waist. Edd looked up at him. They were both blushing.

"Yes." Tom said softly. Tom closed his eyes and leaned down. His lips began to perch. Edd did the same except he got on his tippy toes.

The kiss turned heat fast. Soon Edd was running his hands under Tom's shirt. Tom's hands were moving up and down Edd. He had one hand in Edd's hair and the other on Edd's ass. Tom grabbed a hand full of Edd. Edd moaned out breaking the kiss.

Edd looked past Tom at the bed. Tom took the message and they both walked over to it.

Tom laid Edd down on the bed. They began to kiss more. Tom began to grind against Edd. He let out little moans. Tom pulled away from the kiss.

"T-Tom, more." Edd begged. Tom reached down and palmed Edd through his jeans. Edd grabbed Tom's hand and looked at him. "I want you in me, Tom." Edd demanded.

"No foreplay?" Tom asked. Edd shook his head no. Tom and Edd began to take each other's cloths off.

Tom look up and down at Edd's body. Edd did the same to Toms.

"God damn." Edd muttered.

Tom smirked. "What?"

"Your dick is huge." Edd said flattly.

Tom chuckled. "I'll be gental." He whispered to Edd. Edd let out a breath moan.

Tom reached into in bed side table. He pulled a bottle of lube from a drawer. He dipped his finger in it the pushes up into Edd. He wait for Edd to get use to it. He repeated this till Edd could take three fingers. He pulled his fingers out.

He lined himself up with Edd's interance. "You ready?" Tom asked Edd.

"Yes~!" Edd maoned.

Tom gripped Edd's hips and slowly pushed into him. Edd screamed and threw his arms above his head. Tom growled and groan at how tight Edd was.

Once fully in he waited for Edd to a just to him. When Edd gave to okay he began to thrust soft and slow. Soon Edd was begging for more and harder. Tom began to ram himself deeper into Edd. Edd arched his back gripping the blankets.

"AH, ah! T-Tom!" Edd cryed out. "I-I'm so close."

"Me too!" Tom groaned.

"Cum with me!" Edd begged. Tom nodded yes. Soon as Edd came on to Tom's chest, Tom came deep in Edd.

Tom pulled out of Edd and laid down next to him. Edd cuddled up to him and place his head on Tom's chest.

"That was great." Edd said softly.

"Yeah." Tom answer.