Forgiveness

Ell sat on the grass next to Tori. She looked out onto the city lights from the cliff. Ell glanced at Tori, who was looking out to the city as well. Ell took a deep breath.

Tori looked over at her. "Hey." She mumbled then looked away.

Tori remembered the last time they saw each other. It was horrible. She had made so many mistakes.

"Hey." Ell said back softly. She looked over the city. "I didn't tell Tamara or Matilda."

"Thanks." Tori said softly.

"So, why did you text me?" Ell said cutting to the chase.

Tori sighed shakingly. She looked at her robotic arm. "I'm so sorry." She whimpered.

Ell reached over and rubbed her hand down Tori's back. Ell thought for a moment. She went to speak but Tori shushed her.

"I don't deserve forgiveness. Please, don't ever forgive me. Because you're so nice I know you'll try, but don't." Tori chocked on sobs while saying this.

Ell forcefully pulled Tori into hug. No matter how Tori tryed to pull away Ell wouldn't loosen her grip. Ell ran her fingers through Tori's hair to calm her.

When Tori finished crying Ell let her go. Ell looked directly at Tori and took a deep breath.

"You have always made me feel like I could do anything. Sometimes you made me wanna do things that I shouldn't. Tori, I loved you before you went to Norway. I loved you when you came back. I still love you, even though we have bad blood now. I still love because you feel guilt, which means you wanna take it back. No matter how much you ask me not to, I will always forgive you. You were the best relationship I've ever had and I won't forget that." Ell said sincerely.

She rubbed her hand down Tori's non-burnt cheek. Tori began to cry again. Ell kissed her fore-head.

"Ell, you're too forgiving." Tori said between heaving.

Ell smiled and whippered Tori's tears. "I know."

Tori's phone went off. After she checked it, she whipped her tears then got up. "I have to go." She said sadly.

"I understand." Ell said sweetly.