Seventeen

I threw my drink at Kelsey because I was mad and didn't know what else to do. When I did it she turned around and started screaming at me and of course it led to us fighting. Punches left and right, hair pulling, and kicking is all I remember. It was definitely a night I was glad to forget.

I woke up in my room, confused on how I got here. No one was here so to my surprise The I went home my self. When I got up and grabbed my phone to see my phone full with messages. I didn't even want to answer them. I wasn't in pain so I went to shower and just stay in all day.

The only person I decided to answer was David because he just asked me out last night and I don't think I should ignore him.

David
What happened to you last night?
Are you okay?
Y/n answer me please
I'm worried.

Me
I'm fine
And we'll discuss this later

David
Okay call me soon please

I hate David being upset probably more than anyone. I decided to go on Instagram to see if anyone said anything. I guess some other guest last night recorded the fight and it was everywhere. I went to Kelsey's Instagram to see if she said anything but I guess I'm blocked now.

The whole day all I saw was videos and edits of the fight, even Dom posted it on his other account. I decided to call David and talk to him about it. He didn't answer so I texted him and he left me on read. What did I do now? I wondered, I mean he was just fine with me a couple of hours ago. Then I saw Zane post a video of him and David at Kelsey's house.

I knew exactly what happened. Kelsey's is probably telling David things about me and he's going to break up with me and we've only been dating for less than twenty four hours. I starting crying.

David
So I talked to Kelsey

Me
?

David
She told me that it's best if we stop seeing each other and you stop hanging out with my friends and I agree because ever since you've gotten here all you do is cause drama.

Me
David pls don't do this
Pls don't

David
I'm sorry but we're over and I don't want to see you ever again

I dropped my phone. I cried as loud as can be. David's right though, ever since I got here I've had unwelcoming drama. David was the only person I wanted to be with and Kelsey ruined it. I didn't want to leave my apartment ever again. I gave up.

I went onto Instagram and just scrolled to take my mind off things but that didn't help. I texted Zane asking if he could come over. He showed up an hour later. I cried to him and tried explaining everything, luckily he understood. I knew he was friends with Kelsey and I didn't want him to stop just because of me. He told me there was a possibility me and Kelsey would work things out and be cool again. I just wanted David back.

So I texted all my other friends that I was fine and there was no need to worry but I am taking a break from everything. David told me to stay away from his friends but they were all so nice and I didn't want to give them up because of this. Zane stayed with me the whole day trying to help. Corinna was going to stay with me for awhile because she was my closest friend in LA.

I've tried to call David but no answer. Corinna told me just to leave it alone and she will talk to him tomorrow but I didn't want to wait. I grabbed Corinna's keys and started walking out the door.

"Uhm what are you doing?" Corinna says catching up.

"Going to talk to David." I said while I was still in my sweats and hoodie but that didn't matter now.

"We'll wait for me at least." She laughed and followed behind.

The car ride was quick mostly because I was speeding. When we pulled into his driveway I got really nervous and I didn't want to get out of the car.

"You're going to be fine." Corinna says putting her hand on my shoulder. I told her me and him started dating last night so she would understand.

We get out the car and Corinna knocks on the door and I stand behind her. The door opens and I see him.

"What are you doing here?" He says looking at me.

"We need to talk." I said walking next to Corinna.

"I told you I didn't want to see you." He says closing the door.

I stopped him from closing the door.

"No you're gonna listen to me, if you can listen to Kelsey then you're gonna listen to me!" I demand.

"Yeah listen to her you little bitch." Corinna adds.

I walk into his house and sit on the couch and him and Corinna follow.

I start to my explain everything to him and of course I start to tear up because I really was hurt.

"I feel like an idiot now." He says running his hands through his hair.

"Well you should" I say rubbing my eyes.

"I'm so sorry y/n." He hugs me.

"Okay." I said not having any words to say.

We stay in a hug for awhile and asks to be together again and I agreed but we need to trust each other.

"Hey, can you stay the night." David says grabbing my hand.

I look at Corinna because she was supposed to stay the night. She gives me the 'it's okay look'.

"Sure." I smiled.

Hopefully things were getting back to normal but the next thing on my list was to talk it out with Liza. Liza was a sweet girl and I understood why she was having a hard time with me. It hasn't even been a year since they broke up. I definitely was going to talk to her.

People started showing up to David's house as usual I mean his house was barley empty with or without him. People were filming and having a good time. Then Kelsey and Stassie walk in. David gives me the 'Don't day nothing' look and I just went on my phone.

David got up and said some words to Stassie and then they both came over to me.

"Listen even though Kelsey is my friend I really like you y/n." Stassie says. "And I really want you guys to be cool again so I'm going to talk to kels and see what we can do."

I nod and David and Stassie go to Kelsey and start talking and I know what they are saying. Kelsey's nods and walks into David's room. Stats and David point to the room so I go to walk in. I walk in and Kelsey is sitting on the bed.

"y/n I'm really sorry." Kelsey says.

"No I'm sorry I shouldn't have thrown that at you." I said sitting next to her.

"Yeah but I shouldn't have started yelling or even asking about David." She frowns.

"Okay since were both sorry can we hug it out and be friends again?" I say.

Kelsey nods and we hug each other. I really hate having drama and now that we are cool again I'm quite happy. We started talking about it and she decided to go live and explain that we are cool. I saw some mean comments but I didn't really care. We followed each other back on social media.

The rest of the night was fun, I got to hang out with my friends again and that's all that matters. Everyone left later and it was just me and David since Natalie went to Chicago for family stuff. We were watching a movie on the couch.

"I'm really sorry I said those stuff I mean it." David says looking at me.

"It's fine we all make mistakes like I did last night." I said.

We continued to watch multiple movies last night and fall Asleep in each other's arms. It really was one of the best nights. I was still going to take a break from the internet just so I can refresh. Me and David talked about going to Liza's tomorrow so that's nerve-racking.