a message to you

I don't even know if this was on purpose but you called me yesterday. 6 times. I didn't answer because I didn't have my phone and I continue to wonder what would've happened if I had answered.

To be honest with you, I hoped you had finally learnt your lesson about people but you haven't. You disappeared again. And I'm disappointed. I don't know why because it's your choice. I shouldn't care.
And I hope that your 'possibilities' keep on coming through because I haven't had a single one.

All I wanted was a message. One message. To explain whatever it is you want. But now I realise that you don't give a shit about me and never did because if we were ever truly friends you wouldn't have just given up on our friendship like you did so quickly.

I shouldn't be hurt but I am. And I always will be.
I told you things that I've never told anyone else.
And now I don't think I trust you with them.

You can continue to sit there and ignore me and act as if I'm not alive while I sit in my room every night and cry because you just left me on my own to fight to stay alive.

But it's fine, if i go just know that 'our friendship came to an end' in your mind but not mine.

So much for being best friends.